Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WARHAMMER II FLC Array 2020

Comments

• KelefaneKelefane Registered Users Posts: 3,386
    edited November 2020
    afverrall said:

I love how every scrap of content has to be skaven, unbelivable you want both a 3rd dlc and the flc too. Just wait for the screeching for thanqol starts every damn dlc once they get theot. Half hoping its we vs de just to spite you atthis point.

Honestly, Skaven are probably the funnest overall race for CA to develop. They have so many weird and cool monsters and oddities on their roster that if i were a dev, i'd be excited about doing them too. Its nobodies fault that they are the coolest race.
  • afverrallafverrall Registered Users Posts: 510
    Not the skaven but their selfish fanbase
    afverrall said:

Honestly, my "Mains" are Dark Elves first and Skaven second. With my "Alt Mains" being Greenskins and High Elves. Skaven just have so much content. So many units, LL's, heroes etc.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 13,036
    edited November 2020
    afverrall said:

Me calling for BM vs Skv for next DLC: "Yes, good, I agree/makes sense."

Me saying Skv don't really make sense vs WE by same principles: "No, they deserve it/make sense/could be against anyone anyway"

Yeah, it's some parts of the Skaven fanbase.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

Not counting forgeworld and white dwarf your missing the chieften and giant rats. Every race had a tonne of wd and forge world models yours are not special cases.

You need 1 flc lord to be on par with everyone elsebut your getting a 3rd dlc with its attendant heroes and units yet you want the flc content too. I mean seriously.
  • BlacksphemyBlacksphemy Registered Users Posts: 623
    I haven't seen anyone comment that @CA_Danial 's DE avatar seems to strongly hint that DE content is incoming, either FLC or DLC. Seriously, how is a hacked account more likely than a hint?
  • ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 33,853
    afverrall said:

Skaven fanbase : "I'm looking forward to more Skaven content"
    Elf Mains: "HOW DARE YOU! I HOPE IT'S DIFFERENT CONTENT SO YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED!"
    Meanwhile Elf Mains Also:
    afverrall said:

Bruh, the Elf fanbase are probably the worst. Specifically the ones who main the High Elves.
    edited November 2020
    We know its not like that. Skaven fans relentlessy demand more content, pass 3rd party stuff as game critical and openly mock and attack people who want stuff for their races.

And when sombody calls you out for being loud you act a victim and post false narratives like this. Copy 3 posts from elf players doing as you say as proof or concede your fanbases appallingy selfish attidue.

Its not the elves that are being deprivrd and i see very few elf fans demanding more its people playing beastmen, chaos and norsca getting drowned out by your screeching and insitance of hijacking every piece if news as a skaven hype train.

Also read my post in the above topic. And ive never seen this toxic elf fanbase Kelefane care to share some examples ?
    afverrall said:

We know its not like that. Skaven fans relentlessy demand more content, pass 3rd party stuff as game critical and openly mock and attack people who want stuff for their races.

And when sombody calls you out for being loud you act a victim and post false narratives like this. Copy 3 posts from elf players doing as you say as proof or concede your fanbases appallingy selfish attidue.

Its not the elves that are being deprivrd and i see very few elf fans demanding more its people playing beastmen, chaos and norsca getting drowned out by your screeching and insitance of hijacking every piece if news as a skaven hype train.

I'm 99% certain that Skaven fans will be satisfied once Big Daddy Throt and Moulder grace the games world. Why? Because we know Thanquol is coming for a fact in WH3 and he'll just be the icing on the cake.
    afverrall said:

"Relentlessly? No Skaven fan demanded Q&C to have HE/DE vs Skaven instead. No Skaven fan demanded H&B to have Empire vs Skaven instead. No Skaven fan demanded W&G to have HE/GS vs Skaven instead. The only thing that really was in high demand was the very first Skaven LP simply because vanilla Skaven are garbage tier and missing important parts of the roster and yet they and LM only got a roster expansion 1.5 years after WH2 launched.

But right now we have people wishing for WE vs DE solely to spite Skaven players even though Skaven are the only core race that doesn't need to barrel scrape for content.
    edited November 2020
    Care to link some examples of high elf toxicity mate?

P.s I acknowledge saying I hope its dark elves was uncalled for and for that I apologise.
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 6,198
    afverrall said:

Every race had a tonne of wd and forge world models yours are not special cases.

Most races already got their MA stuff.
    afverrall said:

Care to link some examples of high elf toxicity mate?

P.s I acknowledge saying I hope its dark elves was uncalled for and for that I apologise.

What, the link wasn't enough? And that's just one example.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,964

afverrall said:

"Relentlessly? No Skaven fan demanded Q&C to have HE/DE vs Skaven instead. No Skaven fan demanded H&B to have Empire vs Skaven instead. No Skaven fan demanded W&G to have HE/GS vs Skaven instead. The only thing that really was in high demand was the very first Skaven LP simply because vanilla Skaven are garbage tier and missing important parts of the roster and yet they and LM only got a roster expansion 1.5 years after WH2 launched.

But right now we have people wishing for WE vs DE solely to spite Skaven players even though Skaven are the only core race that doesn't need to barrel scrape for content.
    I don't remember QnC release window very much, but yes, plenty of Skaven fans demanded Skaven for those other LPs.

Skaven vs Empire - Ulric, north, Hellpit or something
    Skaven vs High Elves - Island of Blood yes-yes
  • DrownedHoundDrownedHound Registered Users Posts: 6,973

afverrall said:

I don't remember QnC release window very much, but yes, plenty of Skaven fans demanded Skaven for those other LPs.

Uhhh no that was YOU asking for Skaven vs High Elves because you didn't want HE vs GS not because you are a Skaven fan.
  • EtheryasEtheryas Registered Users Posts: 23
    This gives us a hint to when we can expect warhammer III. I think those 3 flcs should take about 1 year for all 3 to come out so warhammer III might not be coming till summer of 2021.
  • YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,897
    Etheryas said:

This gives us a hint to when we can expect warhammer III. I think those 3 flcs should take about 1 year for all 3 to come out so warhammer III might not be coming till summer of 2021.

Well, it would be the case if CA did the roadmaps the old way, but now, whenever they release an updated flc roadmap, all the FLC comes with the DLC or in a short period of time after (Gotek & Felix). So I expect this trend to continue and all of these three FLCs coming with the DLC in December.

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,011
    As a Skaven fan, I agree we are all evil and must be purged.
  • DrownedHoundDrownedHound Registered Users Posts: 6,973
    Etheryas said:

I think those 3 FLCs come out in the next month
  • ChristianSpartaChristianSparta Registered Users Posts: 136
    Knowing CA, that free Lord could be from the Wood Elves.

I really hope that it is not so.

That man is only in Mortal Empires and is locked if you don't have the Wood Elves DLC.

I really hope we have another FLC that is on both maps.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,524
    Whatever comes with this.... I just hope the patch fixes all the outstanding bugs from the Greenskins DLC alongside it.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 29,844
    Hopefully the first of two more Skaven LPs
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus

Hopefully the first of two more Skaven LPs

I hope Thanquol gets an LP. He needs to be a traditional LL to do him justice.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,964

afverrall said:

Uhhh no that was YOU asking for Skaven vs High Elves because you didn't want HE vs GS not because you are a Skaven fan.
    I have made no such threads, but yes, I did support them.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,099
    afverrall said:

Also read my post in the above topic. And ive never seen this toxic elf fanbase Kelefane care to share some examples ?

Can you name this ‘3rd party stuff’?

Does anyone know what 3rd party stuff is?

The fact is that Skaven players want Skaven content. If you’re not interested, then stay out of Skaven threads. I’m not overly interested in Vampires, do you see me crying about Vampire fans wanting Vampire content.

Get a serious grip.
  • MagicspookMagicspook Registered Users Posts: 852
    edited November 2020
    afverrall said:

Ahem. Seeing as this is hardly the appropriate thread for this kind of discussion, I'd like to invite your to start your own thread comparing the fanbases of skaven and 'elves', respectively. There, you can provide your evidence of toxic skaven fans while others can respond with their opposing view and evidence to that view.
    Post edited by Magicspook on
  • innerpinnerp Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 982
    and amongst the infighting there are some of us who happily play all factions equally except beastmen (lol)
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,056
    innerp said:

and amongst the infighting there are some of us who happily play all factions equally except beastmen (lol)

hear hear :)
  • BaronRodneyBaronRodney Registered Users Posts: 1,052
    innerp said:

Well said!