Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Before This Gets Out of Control!

AxiosXiphos#9040AxiosXiphos#9040 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 9,710
edited November 2020 in Total War General Chat
The Free LL = The Bonus WE one already mentioned.
The Free Unit = The FLC hero already mentioned.
Total War Access Unit = A new unit we didn't know previously.

There is no reason to assume anything else until proven otherwise... so don't go freaking mad about it...

In summary the upcoming DLC / FLC will be 3 LL.. no more until confirmed otherwise.
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,738
    Oh i don't, i'm just a bit dazed after being hit with a curveball.

I'll be clearminded after i ganked some nanmans!
  • MrDragon#2461MrDragon#2461 Registered Users Posts: 3,545
    A voice of reason. Thanks.
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,487
    NO!!!! WE'VE BEEN PROMISED 4 LLs AND 25 NEW UNITS NOW!!! Spread the word comrades.
  • WaaaghCheif#7753WaaaghCheif#7753 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,379
    I love how CA promised to not keep this confusing back in July and the no improvement on the FLC just spawned more speculation and questions.

I know your right on the content Axios, but this is on CA if this gets out of control.
  • Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 16,107
    I would say the TW Access one is the WE hero we already knew about.
  • xDEMOSxxDEMOSx Registered Users Posts: 1,345
    I think it's funny to read a post with people freaking out for no reason, don't do that, don't sound the alarm, relax and let it happen.

• Lunaticprince#9972Lunaticprince#9972 Registered Users Posts: 6,908

NO!!!! WE'VE BEEN PROMISED 4 LLs AND 25 NEW UNITS NOW!!! Spread the word comrades.

No that is araby you FOOL!

• PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,601
    Wood elves old world update isnt listed because is behind a paywall so the same could be applied to their FLC LL, so this free LL is a 4th one. Plus we are getting Bugman with the white dwarf magazine (confirmed) so we are getting 5 LLs in december.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
  • PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,601
    Before anyone sais anything my previous comment is a joke.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
  • HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,285

So the hero would be locked behind Game 1, WE DLC, AND Total War access? Thats seems silly
  • Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 16,107

The mighty prophet is back.
  • RockNRolla92#9743RockNRolla92#9743 Registered Users Posts: 2,294

So the hero would be locked behind Game 1, WE DLC, AND Total War access? Thats seems silly
    No that'll likely be the non wood elf hero
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,487

I would not put it past CA to do something that absurd tbh.
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 38,054

Wood elves old world update isnt listed because is behind a paywall so the same could be applied to their FLC LL, so this free LL is a 4th one. Plus we are getting Bugman with the white dwarf magazine (confirmed) so we are getting 5 LLs in december.

But based on that logic the Free WE LL is also locked behind a paywall since it requires the original WE DLC... so it shouldn’t be listed there.

I mean you are probably right, but it’s kinda confusing.
    Summon the Elector Counts!

*Punts smelly dwarfs at CA*

*kills more nanmans*

I wish we'd get 4 LL's (2x WE, 1x Skaven, 1x DE).
    But i won't hold my hope up and think the worst. :x

They didn't put the Old World update on there like normal (people need to shut up about it not happening we are obviously still getting it) and if they did that because it is technically behind an extra 2nd paywall then the FLC LL wouldn't be the bonus WE LL.

Or they are just being wildly inconsistent
  • GuTaiYPGuTaiYP Registered Users Posts: 417
    edited November 2020
    ArneSo said:

But based on that logic the Free WE LL is also locked behind a paywall since it requires the original WE DLC... so it shouldn’t be listed there.

It's perfectly clear actually.

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL for DLC for DLC gift ( this is their first time trying out this rule so they believe that they have to give some Extra for that )
    1 LL for FLC as usual.

We're going to get 4 LLs altogether this time.
    Some people are not known for questioning the things they've paid for. Is it a virtue one must have in Modern Times?
    GuTaiYP said:

ArneSo said:

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL for DLC for DLC gift ( this is their first time trying out this rule so they believe that they have to give some Extra for that )
    1 LL for FLC as usual.

My head is trongly arguing with itself what i should think of this:
  • AxiosXiphos#9040AxiosXiphos#9040 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,710
    edited November 2020
    GuTaiYP said:

ArneSo said:

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL for FLC as usual.

We are almost certainly not... until we get *something* to suggest this even might be true please stop spreading rumours.

Bare in mind the freaking Karybidiss is listed as an FLC unit...
  • GuTaiYPGuTaiYP Registered Users Posts: 417
    I ask no one to believe in what I say. Lets just wait and see.

If I were to be right, well, thats a relief for all of us.
    If I were to be wrong, well.. That's basicly CA's greedy locking a FLC LL behind a DLC.
    Some people are not known for questioning the things they've paid for. Is it a virtue one must have in Modern Times?
  • Pocman#6295Pocman#6295 Registered Users Posts: 5,760
    GuTaiYP said:

ArneSo said:

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL for FLC as usual.

No, we are not. I am willing to bet on this.
  • AxiosXiphos#9040AxiosXiphos#9040 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,710
    GuTaiYP said:

I ask no one to believe in what I say. Lets just wait and see.

If I were to be right, well, thats a relief for all of us.
    If I were to be wrong, well.. That's basicly CA's greedy locking a FLC LL behind a DLC.

If you are right it was a random guess with no supportive evidence.
    If you are wrong you have given a bunch of people false info and driven the forum into a hysteria over this 4th LL until Grace confirms after much harassment there is only 3...

Just don't do it...
    Pocman said:

GuTaiYP said:

ArneSo said:

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL for FLC as usual.

What the hell, you want want to bet the Lord Pack? I'm only 50/50 on if they are just being horribly inconsistent or if it is a 4th LL but **** it I'm down for a bet.

Pocman said:

GuTaiYP said:

ArneSo said:

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL for FLC as usual.

What the hell, you want want to bet the Lord Pack? I'm only 50/50 on if they are just being horribly inconsistent or if it is a 4th LL but **** it I'm down for a bet.
    Well, yeah, I am! At least my negativity may give me something to be happy for!
    Pocman said:

Pocman said:

GuTaiYP said:

ArneSo said:

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL for FLC as usual.

Just so you know I have lost 2 LP related bets so far so it is in your favor!

Also my usual rule applies, if you win a bet for a Lord Pack against me it doesn't have to be for the newest one. Hold it for a game 3 Lord Pack or pick an old one you don't have yet if you feel like.

Pocman said:

Pocman said:

GuTaiYP said:

ArneSo said:

2 LLs for DLC
    1 LL for FLC as usual.

Just so you know I have lost 2 LP related bets so far so it is in your favor!

Also my usual rule applies, if you win a bet for a Lord Pack against me it doesn't have to be for the newest one. Hold it for a game 3 Lord Pack or pick an old one you don't have yet if you feel like.
    Same! Although I am a huge WE fan. So i think it will be for this one.
  • #902441#902441 Registered Users Posts: 7,499
    I think, if the OP is right, we ought to elevate "free" to the same meme status on this forum as we have the word "soon".

For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • Bonutz#3949Bonutz#3949 Registered Users Posts: 5,763
    Yeah. More then likely, the FLC roadmap is just filled with the stuff we already knew about months ago.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.