Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA lied to us

EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 740
edited November 18 in Rants and Raves
CA needs to stop this.
They outright lied to our faces.
I won't buy the dlc if this continues.
Grace told us Tuesday Newsday was dead, and yet we got news, on a Tuesday.
This cannot go unsettled, such lying should never happen again.
Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
1. Three kingdoms
2. Shogun 2
3. Medieval 2
4. Warhammer 1/2
5. Thrones
6. Attila
7. Rome 2
8. Troy

Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,858
    edited November 17
    It was reborn like a Phoenix from the ashes. Foretold by a Prophet, Tuesday Newsday came.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 3,731
    I know you are joking but she didn't. Tuesday Newsday was specifically something they did in the run up to the Queen and the Crone just giving us little tidbits.

Then people got angry that it wasn't enough information for them, so Grace killed Tuesday Newsday because people weren't satisfied.

Now we may get news on a Tuesday but we don't get Tuesday Newsday.
  • Theo91Theo91 Registered Users Posts: 1,998
    Tbf, even if news was random... there’s a 20% chance it would be on a Tuesday... proves nothing 😂
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,858

I know you are joking but she didn't. Tuesday Newsday was specifically something they did in the run up to the Queen and the Crone just giving us little tidbits.

Then people got angry that it wasn't enough information for them, so Grace killed Tuesday Newsday because people weren't satisfied.

Now we may get news on a Tuesday but we don't get Tuesday Newsday.

Any news on a Tuesday is a Tuesday Newsday. Thus it is told.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 4,777
    Wednesday hintday?
  • NopeacejustwarNopeacejustwar Registered Users Posts: 1,087
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 2,272

It was reborn like a Phoenix from the ashes. Foretold by a Prophet, Tuesday Newsday came.

Foretold by the Prophet AND curated by the keepers.
    Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!

Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo

Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!

• ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 2,167
    @IamNotArobot

Lol the one time you don’t make that thread.
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 3,297
    ROMOBOY said:

@IamNotArobot

Yes for once i've been busy cause our country got a coup and was missing a president for 3 days, murdered protesters, third world tier police violence, destructive rise of dollar exchange and radio silence from CA.

Bad week.

But I'm back!

• ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 13,175

ROMOBOY said:

@IamNotArobot

Yes for once i've been busy cause our country got a coup and was missing a president for 3 days, murdered protesters, third world tier police violence, destructive rise of dollar exchange and radio silence from CA.

Bad week.

But I'm back!
    Wait, didn’t you say that you are from Serbia? 😅
    ArneSo said:

ROMOBOY said:

@IamNotArobot

Bad week.

But I'm back!
    Wait, didn’t you say that you are from Serbia? 😅
    My family is from Croatia but I'm from Perú, I just knew that fascist guy was a classic Croatian neo nazi so I used my Croatian roots to vanish him from here.

• ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 13,175
    lucibuis said:

Wednesday hintday?

Naaah that doesn’t sound right.
    Let’s stick to Tuesday Newsday and Trailer Thursday.

For Wednesday it was Wednewsday iirc 🤔
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 1,832
    Technically it wasn’t news, because it was not newly received information or noteworthy info. Everything we received today was part of the July blog info. It was welcomed, but doesn’t look like it was new info. I welcome any communication from ca-it’s an opportunity for us to show we won’t spiral then get mad because they didn’t tell us info the way we liked or told us we were wrong in our spiraling.
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,680
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 20,531
    Moved to R&R.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 740
    Why did this get moved to rants and raves, It was only a joke
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Medieval 2
    4. Warhammer 1/2
    5. Thrones
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Troy

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 20,531

Why did this get moved to rants and raves, It was only a joke

How can one tell from just reading the post? You write it and we read it, keeping the Forum Terms & Conditions in mind when judging post content. Check the link below. Move stands.

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain