Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Game crashes then won't let me load my cam

KdixonKdixon Registered Users Posts: 1
edited November 2020 in Crashes
hi guys recently took the dive into pc gaming so I dint really know much about computer but fell in love with total war games especially warhammer so I hope someone can help. I can play warhammer perfectly up until turn 70-120 and then my game will crash my pc and when it boots back up I can get onto the TW launcher but when I try to load back up my campaign the load bar gets 2 1/10th full then just shuts itself down. This is the second time this has happened 1st on turn 120 (empire)which I fixed by following online instructions to delete the game some files and the launcher , re downloading then verifying on steam which I thought fixed the proboem but it happened again.This time it happens on turn 70(dwarfs)same thing radom crash then won't let me load my campaign (will let me start a new 1) I don't have any active mods and my pc gpu or cpu isn't,overheating any help would be much appreciated because I've 20+hours into this playthrough and would hate to loose my progress. I have amd fx(tm) 6300 6 core 4.4ghz , 8g ram and r9 380 , which I know is old hardware but is well able to run the game on ultra with 60+fps @ 51c
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file