Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

No confed with Drycha

2»

Comments

• AkiAmazAkiAmaz Registered Users Posts: 486
    Confederation has its place. Wow! That from me, Mr anti-confederation.

I can run with now I've found a great unit caps mod 😀
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 7,218
    endur said:

I like confederation. The recruit defeated LLs is one of my favorite mods, and possibly my very favorite mod.

I really like facing LLs over and over again, and I don't want a LL to be eliminated from the game by turn 5.

While it sucks when they die before I get there (Hellebron and Tyrion both escaped my wrath in my WoC Archeon is God run) facing them over and over and over blows.

Having to kill the Dwarf lords 3 times each to wipe out the last few Dwarf Holds is tedious.
    Campaign Management is for suckers.

• NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,871
    We should get less confederation but an alternative way to recruit the LL of another faction.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,701
    Gameplay should take precedent in this instance over lore. Tomb Kings and Vampire coast are factions I don't play for a few reasons but one of the main reasons I like collecting the LL's and having unique armies. Its just like Nakai I would have been furious if he was un-confederateable. I don't care so much this time since wood elves are pretty much my least favorite race but I don't want this trend to continue.

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson
  • ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 34,001

Gameplay should take precedent in this instance over lore. Tomb Kings and Vampire coast are factions I don't play for a few reasons but one of the main reasons I like collecting the LL's and having unique armies. Its just like Nakai I would have been furious if he was un-confederateable. I don't care so much this time since wood elves are pretty much my least favorite race but I don't want this trend to continue.

If gameplay is to take precedent, then confederation should be thrown out altogether because the mechanic sucks and makes campaigns worse.
  • YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,973

If gameplay is to take precedent, then confederation should be thrown out altogether because the mechanic sucks and makes campaigns worse.
    Yes it can be trown under the bus. There just needs to be a way to aquire the LLs, if you want them. Firstly, that faction should be dead. Secondly, you do two, three quests and you should be able to recruit them. Easy, confed is a mech of past and everyone is happy.

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀
  • RomeoRejectRomeoReject Registered Users Posts: 1,865

*Shrugs*

I disagree with that assessment, myself. I like confederations, where lore appropriate.