Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this but...

2»

Comments

• KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 3,401

If you want a sturdy frontline, play Dwarfs or undead.

And dwarves should not get an update or a dlc
    Are you for real loooooooooooool
  • SnoopacSnoopac Registered Users Posts: 414

Skaven should be Skaven.

^^^ I like the flaws that Skaven have! I wouldn't say no to more Skaven DLC though.
    Amonkhet said:

Moulder already will fix that with Wolf Rats and Mutant Rat Ogres.

I wouldn't be surprised. I knew they were coming, but I really don't like the inclusion of the Wolf Rats to be honest. They look great! But they're a boring unit that I feel is just a bit of an uncreative choice that takes something away from the Skaven for me personally. I suppose I can just blame GW for that one though, they love dogs just a bit too much.

• ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,590
    I'm not sure what units Dwarfs are actually missing.

IMO they have one of the strongest rosters in the entire game... once you get into t4 it's just flat out impossible to lose (against AI) a battle ever again unless you go into battle outnumbered like 3 to 1 against another elite faction.

Crafting needs a touch-up, though. The items you can make are underwhelming and you won't even use them because loot is better. The same goes for Tomb King's crafting - pretty crap other than a couple of the really expensive weapons and hieratic jars. Better off just spending the jars on army cap.
  • JetFuelDingoJetFuelDingo Registered Users Posts: 65
    Snoopac said:

Skaven should be Skaven.

^^^ I like the flaws that Skaven have! I wouldn't say no to more Skaven DLC though.
    Amonkhet said:

Moulder already will fix that with Wolf Rats and Mutant Rat Ogres.

I wouldn't be surprised. I knew they were coming, but I really don't like the inclusion of the Wolf Rats to be honest. They look great! But they're a boring unit that I feel is just a bit of an uncreative choice that takes something away from the Skaven for me personally. I suppose I can just blame GW for that one though, they love dogs just a bit too much.

the flaw is that they don't work against people playing against you in campaign, but only ai. that needs to change with updates or more units in that case.