Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Napoleon's Campaigns & Battles Progress

EagleLeaderEagleLeader Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 25
Please Help, I've just gotten a new PC and although I imported all files, folders & saves over to the new machine it didn't keep my progress in Napoleon's Campaigns or the Battles. I tried Googling a solution but best I found was someone claiming that progress is saved on Registry Keys & I'd have to edit that. I was always told messing with Registry could brick your machine.

On Steam forums someone kindly suggested regaining access to Campaigns by simply starting then exiting them & I'll try that tonight but that won't solve Battles progress because I'd still lose the little Eagle icons with the silver, bronze or gold status I had before. I'm not as good as I used to be at the game to score as great as I did before.

I actually cut & pasted the Entire 'Napoleon' folder from my old PC into %appdata%. It gives me everything (savegames, replays, settings etc) back except progress in the Campaign & Battles menus. Check out the following link where the resolution was to mess with Registry Keys:-

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/54831/historical-battles-save-backup

Although I'm hoping for a safer way.