Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

More Skaven things yes yes !

MinotauroneMinotaurone Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 145
We NEED more Skaven things yes yes

(Serious now, i'm waiting the Beastmen update/dlc)

Tagged:

Comments

• ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 4,365
    Clan Ferrik always seemed cool to me. They put a heavy emphasis on their armor.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

• Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 6,766
    YES YES. ALL THE THINGS.
    Campaign Management is for suckers.

• DaruwindDaruwind Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,447
    Thanquol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 7,414
    Not enough Skaven.......

NEVER ENOUGH SKAVEN!

"Yum Yum Ariel stew"

Supreme Matriarch Of Nan-Gau...

Master Of The Storm Winds...

Daughter Of The Dragon Emperor!
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 7,851
    Clan Vrrtkin time!

But more importantly, Clan Skurvy and Clan Krizzor!
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • Sfigatto16Sfigatto16 Registered Users Posts: 230
    Clan Skab, I would like to see what CA can create with their imagination without GW restrictions.
    Until now they always have done an amazing job
  • RheingoldRheingold Registered Users Posts: 1,035
    edited November 2020
    Thanquol, boneripper and stormvermin. Then CA can work on the other factions to try and bring them up to natural Skaven superiority if possible :D

EDIT: senior moment - we already have stormvermin. I meant stormfiends.
    Post edited by Rheingold on
  • Sfigatto16Sfigatto16 Registered Users Posts: 230
    An order tide Skaven clan ahahaha
    Few hundred people will be present in front CA studios to have a talk
  • VenefcusVenefcus Registered Users Posts: 107
    We need a Skaven Clan release every year to keep up with tradition, so eventually we will see them all. 100% confirmed. (Honestly though, if we’re moving toward game three I expect many years before the next Skaven release, so enjoy it while we can. Tranquol might be a very long way off.)
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,121
    I'd like to see the normal infantry RoRs with the Skaven.. there's loads:

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Skaven_Regiments
  • Pr4vdaPr4vda Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,830
    Well, that's is a reminder that a few major skaven cities are not in game : Black Chasm, Putrid Swamp, etc.

Oh, and that Rat holding a Jezzail pistol could be fun too ! Each race should have that kind of possibilities (if it is lorefull, of course, like an empire captain with a pistol, etc.).
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !