Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Sigvald buffed!

2»

Comments

• Goatforce#6625Goatforce#6625 Registered Users Posts: 8,470
    Otters007 said:

Vlad is actually amazing now:

* Armour Piercing (He does 300 armour piercing now which is huge).

* Causes terror (Something he did on tabletop, which is also significant).

* Unlimited uses of Carstein ring (only does 66% ward save now, but only a 120 second cooldown).

* +7 to his charge bonus (35 now, to help him hit even harder).

Oh, with his regen rate he is going to be awesome now! Would be nice if they made Vamps on food faster, but still he is going to be able to fight ayone and just won't die! Love it!
  • Mogwai_Man#4978Mogwai_Man#4978 Registered Users Posts: 6,096
    Itharus said:

Good week for him.

He also got an awesome new AoS model.

There is nothing awesome about AoS.

Geez man, you shill for AoS and Epic Games. For shame, Gorilla.
    I'll shill for AoS all day, the game is bad ass lol.
  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,780
    GuTaiYP said:

So the response to this thing they've done is heavy criticism. Logically they shouldn't have done it then, right? That'd be the way to avoid criticism wouldn't it?

I'm not saying you have to praise them, I'm simply pointing out that you're heavily criticizing them for doing something good.

Sorry but you basicly don't know how the demand and supply cycle works.
    I like the way how you always look into things from a positive perspective, yet, my gorilla friend, too much dose always harmful in the end.

My 'heavy' criticism stems from the fact that me, you, and other fellows would be much more happier if these simple click buffs had been added to the game few years ago, isn't it? They could have done it much much earlier but they did not even bother. I critisize their irresponsible behaviour, not the buffs that recently came. Am I clear enough?
    Friend? No.

This is easy. Your response to this is heavy criticism. Thus to avoid this they should not have done it.
    There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • Itharus#3127Itharus#3127 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,481
    Surge_2 said:

Itharus said:

Good week for him.

He also got an awesome new AoS model.

There is nothing awesome about AoS.

Geez man, you shill for AoS and Epic Games. For shame, Gorilla.
    That's not totally fair, there is some good models in AoS. The new Slaves to Darkness Chaos models are awesome.
    That's Citadel and Forge World, not AoS ;) There are also some INCREDIBLE stinkers in AoS minis. Look at Drycha.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.