Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

will thank CA when they listen

Artjuh90Artjuh90 Registered Users Posts: 1,299
edited November 2020 in Feedback & Suggestions
Thank you CA for listening and not make artillery have the same effect like archers at the edge of the woods. do not think this was a smart idea and maybe even an oversight. but given the fact they will change this after feedback i will show my thanks
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• SIRUNKLYDUNKSIRUNKLYDUNK Registered Users Posts: 208
    Oh they changed that? Got a link?
  • blindjonnblindjonn Registered Users Posts: 934

Oh they changed that? Got a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=RU52H1ORDYA

It was a quick turn around after CA terrified the balance forums with the grace period, it's fantastic that it was changed so quickly.
  • oliverpmasonoliverpmason Registered Users Posts: 1,839
    Well this is unexpectedly good news! It makes sense.
  • TeNoSkillTeNoSkill Registered Users Posts: 4,618
    Did they do it unisono?

Because I think that this feature might have been very interesting for the Cygor.

Or would this be too much?
  • blindjonnblindjonn Registered Users Posts: 934
    TeNoSkill said:

Did they do it unisono?

Because I think that this feature might have been very interesting for the Cygor.

Or would this be too much?

It would make a lot of sense for the Cygor, but it would be incredibly strong - particularly because the Beastmen are so strong in forests already. I'm not sure if monstrous artillery was included in the revert, though.
  • PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 4,837
    I still think that they need to reduce the grace period. Or at least adjust it by projectile speed.

For units like handgunners 1.2 seconds is basically max range
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 29,986
    Cool.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus

• Cryptic_FreezeCryptic_Freeze Registered Users Posts: 429
    Great!

Now we need to tinker with the large mass change a little bit and we'll be all good.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 22,312
    Moved to Feedback.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file