Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Beastmen and Unjustice Game!

NonisNonis Registered Users Posts: 1
edited December 2020 in Feedback & Suggestions
I bought an add-on for beastmen, at first it was cool to play, but then everything went to the bottom! I played on the legendary difficulty, the bar for the thirst for death is constantly not enough, there are no buildings for replenishing health at all. If every unit has a recovery, then these are the ones missing. The troops simply die, and they also do not have enough money all the time, so you have to rob someone, but you can't, since you have 16 troops that have no hp at all and an army of other bots, which is constantly full!
Also adjust the issue with legendary difficulty. Why is this buff -8 to order, only for me, and not only for bots ?? And why do they have an army of 2 or even 3 lanes more (Amount of army (16vs55)? Normal !! ?? I think not !!
Difficulty bots have more income than me! And this is for any faction !!!
Playing for the elves: why brothers in the forest Improve their fortresses with me, if only I have access to territories, I have level 4 and they have, this is not fair!

Я купил дополнение на зверолюдов, по началу играть было классно, но потом всё пошло ко дну! Играл на сложности легендарная, полоса жажды смерти постоянно не хватает, построек для восполнения здоровья вообще отсутствует на прочь. Если у каждых войск, есть восстановление, то именно этих отсутствует. Войска просто дохнут, а ещё у них не хватает постоянно денег, потому надо грабить кого-то, а не можешь, так как у тебя 16 войск у которых вообще нет хп и армия других ботов, которая постоянно полная!
Также отрегулируйте проблему с легендарной сложностью. Почему этот баф -8 к порядку, только у меня, а не только у ботов?? И почему у них армия в 2, а то и в 3 полосы больше(Количество армии (16vs55)? Нормально!!?? Я думаю, нет!!
У ботов на уровне сложности доход больше, чем у меня! Причём это за любую фракцию!!!
Игра за эльфов: почему братья по лесу Улучшают свои крепости вместе со мной, если только Я, имею доступ к территориям, у меня 4 уровень и у них, это не справедливо!

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file