Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Minimum Campaign Map Speed

BastileanBastilean Registered Users Posts: 1,431
edited December 2020 in Feedback & Suggestions
Currently, there is a maximum campaign map speed, which CA has implemented for good reasons.

However, in your great wisdom and foresight you have forgotten to add a minimum Campaign Map speed as far as I can tell. There are too many speed debuffs in Warhamme 2 including the terrain itself which can reduce an armies speed below 50% of normal. I have had Waaagh! armies that were moving near or less than 10% movement speed in swampy areas. Even underground movement can be really slow, which I am not sure how that happens. This is not fun.

50% is the minimum movement speed for a force regardless of terrain for a player to still have fun while still feeling the impacts of campaign movement modifiers. CA please add a minimum campaign map speed to help players deal with all the campaign speed debuffs and/or lack of faction buffs in this crazy game.

Also, consider adding swamp movement (ignore swamp movement debuff) and river movement campaign buffs. Seems like a cool thing players would want for the correct commanders&heroes or after defeating the correct commander.

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file