We’ve heard your feedback regarding the Forge of Daith, and we’re going to work to make various improvements.
Short-term, we’re going to focus on implementing some changes that should deal with some of the most notable pain points raised in the last few days:
- Reforged items will no longer return to their base level upon expiring, and instead will revert to the level they were before being Reforged.
- When you receive Forge of Daith dilemmas that affect a maximum-level item, you will be able to choose to reduce the time until the next Daith’s Gift event – Naestra will no longer walk away without anything (she’s generous, but not that generous!).
- We also want to do a pass on the item effects overall to ensure that they provide interesting and exciting gameplay choices.
Longer term we want to make continued improvements – while we don’t want to make fundamental changes to the underlying gameplay and UI, there are two areas in particular we want to focus on:
- Letting you see in advance which item you receive from the Daith’s Gift dilemma
- Investigating what new visual elements we can create to support the system
We appreciate your feedback and patience so far and are confident that we’ll be able to work together to make the Sisters a truly unique campaign experience. As always, development is subject to change - so while this is currently the plan, we appreciate your patience and understanding if this changes in the future, and we will let you know if that is the case.