Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Sisters of Twilight show them self quite capable !

DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579
FINALLY an archer lord/lady that is worth your time !

So super awesome you can AND melee attack enemies AND shoot at the same time. Her arrows are awesome and the hawk riders special ability is super super cool ! Makes them worth the time now.

I just LOVE this DLC CA !! THANK YOU !!

Look the sisters using there brag right and all (sorry had to show :D ! I am enjoying it so much !) and this is without there trusty forest dragon.

How are you all liking it fellow Warhammer Fans ?? Please feel free to share your Clan Moulder Secrets to us ! Just encountered a first mutant Ogre Rat, quite scary if I didn't had my missile ready ;) !

lets share our experiences and hype :D ! Enjoy the DLC everyone . We deserve it this time, the last half a year has effected everyone's life, so lets lookforward to our enjoyment while we have to stay home as much as possible :)

Cheers !!

Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor

Comments

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,955
    I will just repeat myself, but, the Forge of Daith is the absolute trash, one so big that it casts a long shadow over my reception of the Sisters. They themselves are more or less great, but the Glorified Rite of Vaul ruins my experience. I will wait with playing them until CA apply the announced 'short-tem' rework.
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579
    Varinor said:

I will just repeat myself, but, the Forge of Daith is the absolute trash, one so big that it casts a long shadow over my reception of the Sisters. They themselves are more or less great, but the Glorified Rite of Vaul ruins my experience. I will wait with playing them until CA apply the announced 'short-tem' rework.

I understand you completly. The mechanic is cheap, done.

Luckily the healing of the woods is keeping it fun so far.

one more point, had hoped for a bit more ... uniqueness in outpost. They aint worth it. But lets hope the healing forst will keep you happy and satisfied !

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
    DarkLordD said:

Varinor said:

one more point, had hoped for a bit more ... uniqueness in outpost. They aint worth it. But lets hope the healing forst will keep you happy and satisfied !
    That's the thing, every WE forest needs to heal the forests. There is no truly special WE LL with deep and engaging mechanics. Eh. Eh!
  • Surge_2#1464Surge_2#1464 Registered Users Posts: 11,250
    Varinor said:

DarkLordD said:

Varinor said:

That's the thing, every WE forest needs to heal the forests. There is no truly special WE LL with deep and engaging mechanics. Eh. Eh!
    No LL has deep and engaging mechanics. They are a side show, flavouring. Not the main focus or draw.
    Kneel

• andrewbh2003andrewbh2003 Registered Users Posts: 180
    not as strong as harkon

but i will say a flying bolt thrower on a dragon is cool
    Surge_2 said:

Varinor said:

DarkLordD said:

Varinor said:

No LL has deep and engaging mechanics. They are a side show, flavouring. Not the main focus or draw.
    I disagree. Mechanics like the ones of Eltharion, Grom and Throt are campaign makers.
    Surge_2 said:

Varinor said:

DarkLordD said:

Varinor said:

I do agree, so far the mechanics have not been game changers YET.

I really hope they will pull out something of the trick box in game 3 on making each campagin and each lord an even more 'own experience' then rather just the start and end up all the same with everyone, everytime.

The mechanic is self is alteast a bit fun to get some unique gear to make some other lords in offices more special. I like some of the items you get and can upgrade.

But let me say this, the hawk riders with the sisters (They get arrow of kurnous with her, every army) is more an interesting mechanic on it self then the mechanic from the Anvil itself.

Hawk riders are truly making it something unique. I can now patrol the borders with a small, but effective force just because of the Hawk Riders ability to use Arrow of Kurnous (3x with skill)

So far, this has been the greatest fun to do in this campaign.