Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Dwarfs receive arcane items from solving ruin puzzles and a spellsinger event appears for Drycha

SWtaervdesnSWtaervdesn A graveRegistered Users Posts: 7
  • On 28th August this year I completed a ruin puzzle as Karak Kadrin. I succeeded and earnt a strange reward. This should not happen. Dwarfs can not equip arcane items let alone cast magic. This build was after The Warden and the Paunch released yet before The Twisted and the Twilight.

• This was witnissed yesterday. I play as the Wargrove of Woe and can not recruit Spellsingers yet this mission is issued. Address it so it does not appear or changes for Drycha with regards to your only spellcasting hero: branchwraiths. Pressume this is on the current build. All games are unmodified.

Post edited by SWtaervdesn on

Comments

• permanentquandarypermanentquandary Registered Users Posts: 100
    Shame really because Scroll of Leeching would be effective for Dwarfs. They may not cast magic but they definitely benefit from the enemy having less winds.
  • SWtaervdesnSWtaervdesn A graveRegistered Users Posts: 7

Shame really because Scroll of Leeching would be effective for Dwarfs. They may not cast magic but they definitely benefit from the enemy having less winds.

Are you aware Dwarfs can steal arcane items from lords who cast spells? I witnissed this occur once on a livestream on LegendOfTotalWar. Have you ever earnt an arcane item? If so, could you disamantle or scrap it for Oathgold?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file