Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Need help with an pretty interesting graphical problem

mattattack007mattattack007 Registered Users Posts: 6
So I've been having this graphical problem for a while and I haven't been able to find anything online. I think the reason is that its such a specific problem that the chances of someone actually having this and posting about it is low though im not sure. The problem I'm having is while I'm playing the campaign of any total war game, though I play warhammer 2 mostly. my second screen becomes really laggy. The weird part is that while the game is loading in, like when laoding into a battle or game, or while it is in the main screen, the second screen is not laggy and is only laggy when im focused on the game and I'm in a campaign game. Ive tested and know that other games dont do this and switching from windowed and fullscreen doesnt help fix it. The only thing I know at this point is that its a Total War title specific problem and so I'm posting it here hoping someone will see it and offer some help. Thanks!
Tagged:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file