Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WD article: Olde Weirde's Incunabulum 1of5

Comments

• CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 7,073
    I remember this one. The narrative campaigns of WD were actually often quite fun.
  • ROMOBOY#7812ROMOBOY#7812 Registered Users Posts: 4,814
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

Love the clan color. Am I the only one who often chooses Karak Kadrin merely because of their clan color?
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

• Mr_Finley7#4571Mr_Finley7#4571 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,415
    edited January 2021
    @Red_Dox Your posts are always excellent and rekindle my love for some of the lesser know corners of the WHFB world. Articles like this were WD at its absolute best, and they were far better sources of lore for the setting than the god awful BL fan fiction.

Too bad WD is now a glorified sales ad.

Lol that most influential characters list was highly suspect, but it was worth reading just for the tidbit about Thanqoul being disqualified for voter fraud 🤣
  • BrynjarKBrynjarK Registered Users Posts: 915
    edited January 2021
    I know White Dwarf.

But whats BL? EDIT Black Liberary ok
  • PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,552
    That redmane clan heraldry makes me wonder why a "dwarfs uniforms and heraldry" book was never released. It would be so good to read, with heraldry and colors not only from the current holds, but from the fallen ones too, and from specific clans and guilds. And not forgetting tons of regiments of renown, dwarfs barely had any prior to the end times.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,689
    Off topic trolling comments removed. Several folks need to do another read on the Forum Terms & Conditions for masking posts on the forum.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.