Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

There is a Population Mod on the Workshop

NinjasoupNinjasoup Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 141
edited January 7 in Community Mods
It's created by a person called Lorghul and is in Beta at the moment, it's pretty cool though.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2345604980

Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,710
    Cool mod but I'm glad CA didn't go down that path with Warhammer - it would have brought to light all the population weirdness of the warhammer world!

Like why elves are a dying race but can still afford to lose hundreds of thousands of troops and bounce back overnight.

How do the chaos wastes/Norsca support such huge unstoppable armies when they are basically completely hostile to human life.

Why have the skaven not literally overrun the entire world already when they outnumber every other race combined 10-1.
  • sykallsykall Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,050
    edited January 7

Cool mod but I'm glad CA didn't go down that path with Warhammer - it would have brought to light all the population weirdness of the warhammer world!

Like why elves are a dying race but can still afford to lose hundreds of thousands of troops and bounce back overnight.

How do the chaos wastes/Norsca support such huge unstoppable armies when they are basically completely hostile to human life.

Why have the skaven not literally overrun the entire world already when they outnumber every other race combined 10-1.

Don't get me started on dwarfen gender ratios....
    Or how the beastmem are able to be the third most numerous species whilst being stuck as hunter gatherers.

Warhammer has some really weird population mechanics....

At least greenskins grow like weeds.

On a more serious note of the topic: I am truly not a fan of population mechanics. I remember how unbalanced they were back in rome 1 and med 2.
    And from my perspective they offer very little in terms of gameplay

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file