Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

32-bit macOS Support

CA_SimoneCA_Simone Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 40
edited January 13 in General Discussion
We are aware that Total War: ROME, ROME II and ATTILA are currently not working on the latest update of macOS, Big Sur. 

This is due to Apple dropping support for 32-bit applications, which these games are built on. Big Sur only supports 64-bit applications.
Please rest assured that this does not affect any of our other Mac titles. 

Keep following us as we can’t wait to show you what’s coming this year! 
Post edited by CA_Simone on

Comments

• DariosDarios Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 477
    Sorry to hear this. I'm not a Mac user but I can imagine how frustrating it be to wake up one morning and find that your games no longer work.

I would hope that this means that Attila might be getting a 64 bit beta in the near future? Attila, which is honestly a great game otherwise, lags in a way for me that my newer games do not even come close to achieving. It could use some serious optimization.

I'm not going to hold out hope for new content :smiley:
  • HerrickHerrick Registered Users Posts: 229
    I still hope for a future DLC