Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Conspiracy - Announcement tomorrow

WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,777

Comments

• JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 2,069
    He is indeed THE big art lead.

Huh.

Might be their other game, though. But interesting, maybe a hint. Maybe. If it's a major thing, more hype would've been generated.
  • WaaaghCheifWaaaghCheif Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,777
    JungleElf said:

Huh.

Might be their other game, though. But interesting, maybe a hint. Maybe. If it's a major thing, more hype would've been generated.

Yeah I dont think its actually happening, CA tends to 24 Hour countdown stream before anything major, that said, the latest wording on the Total War Tweet, someone dig it up, CA worded it somewhat similar pre-WH2 announcement was dropped, that also said Wh2 did have a Lustria 24 Hour countdown stream.

JungleElf said:

Huh.

Yeah I dont think its actually happening, CA tends to 24 Hour countdown stream before anything major, that said, the latest wording on the Total War Tweet, someone dig it up, CA worded it somewhat similar pre-WH2 announcement was dropped, that also said Wh2 did have a Lustria 24 Hour countdown stream.
    Sega Europe isn't big on the CA part, I won't expect something tomorrow. But that FB post does sound like it wants to create some expectations for this year, early on.
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 2,794
    Don’t do that, don’t give me hope.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,828
    It is as I have foreseen. The stars are right.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

JungleElf said:

Huh.

Here is the "phrasing" I alluded to in my post @JungleElf March of 2017

Same month Wh2 was announced. As you see there is no "hint" of "soon" but there is a odd "reminder" of too keep following them on Social Media.

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/192834/what-the-teams-are-working-on-17-03-2017/p1

Something is drawing near. CHAOS.

(Maybe)
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 9,161
    There will be nothing for us until CA puts up a big ass timer counting down for a week long before some kind of announcement.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

No guys, nonono, I want to have some hope (and my hype injection), but we would've known if it was Total War related. Really, don't do this, don't get your hopes up. XD
    Crossil said:

There will be nothing for us until CA puts up a big ass timer counting down for a week long before some kind of announcement.

They had a 'what the devs are working on'-blog a week or so before the countdown and the EGX Rezzed news flash talking about 'the future of Warhammer', though.

EDIT: The post is linked by @WaaaghCheif
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 3,960
    Please LORD save me from this Covid tedium!

I NEED NEWS.
    Knights of Bretonnia

• redknight83redknight83 Registered Users Posts: 202
    Would it not make more sense to announce it on the Total War official Twitch channel. As that is what they do usually when there is a major release and they will put a count down of a hand full of days so the word gets around the community that something is going to be announced.
    Dont hype yourself up too much lads... Its probably not tomorrow, but keep your ear to the ground, for there's always a chance.

Either way, Hashut demands that Game 3 will come out in 2021.

• FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 3,905
    Isn't there a CA-made FPS in the works? Maybe this is it?
  • ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 28,278
    Good, more news about Troy and 3K.

Fossoway said:

Isn't there a CA-made FPS in the works? Maybe this is it?

That too, it is also overdue a proper announcement.
    CA usually handles her own stuff.

But the FB post might be an early hint to another hint soon to come. I mean, this year must be loaded with stuff.
  • 1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 323
    I hope it's true... but the realist in me says it will be another saga ...

But if it is...

For Chaos ! (I hope its 4(1 each god) races of chaos, with the cinematic a good/big battle between the followers of the gods)
    1v0 said:

I hope it's true... but the realist in me says it will be another saga ...

But if it is...

For Chaos ! (I hope its 4(1 each god) races of chaos, with the cinematic a good/big battle between the followers of the gods)

CA's next big title is WH3, that has been confirmed a few times. No saga title this year.

Anyway, this surprise is probably for another SEGA IP, CA usually handles its own stuff and hype.

The message on Facebook might be somewhat hopegiving for the coming few months, though. They seem quite excited to show us what 2021 has in store for us. March definitely feels like a good time for Warhammer news. I bet 3K and Troy will be earlier.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 7,725
    I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself... ****.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 22,860
    No thanks, I choose sleep.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
    neodeinos said:

I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself hyped I won't let myself... ****.

I feel you brother. Warhammer is basically the only game I'm hyped for this year (whether it's part 3 or DLC). I love this series and I'm really looking forward to more news.

Anyway, the SEGA thing won't mean anything for Warhammer or Total War, trust me. We'll probably hear something soon, but not THIS soon.
  • sasori1548sasori1548 Registered Users Posts: 141
    Imagine if the entry in the steamdb is actually the pre-order race pack and warhammer announcement is really happening.

Now imagine the memes about beastmen being left behind LOL
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 2,472
    Maybe a logo reveal :blush:
    Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!

Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo

Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!

• IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 2,472
    edited January 13

This is very interesting indeed, is he working on anything rather than WH3?

What is Reddit saying?

This is huge
    Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!

Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo

Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!

• BrizthomBrizthom Registered Users Posts: 550
    It will be another mobile game
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 7,725

This is very interesting indeed, is he working on anything rather than WH3?

What is Reddit saying?

This is huge

It's definitely not something "huge" though.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 315
    It can be Warhammer, or it can be Humankind, that's the two big SEGA Europe games coming "soon".

If it weren't for the art lead tweet, I would have bet on Humankind, but who knows, maybe a glimmer of hope do exist.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,828
    I wouldn't be surprised if it is going to be Star Wars game.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif

• GBoneGBone Registered Users Posts: 389
    Sonic the Hedgehog Movie 2.
  • RomeoRejectRomeoReject Registered Users Posts: 1,706
    *Shows off the Total Warhammer cell phone game*