Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New audio of Isabella surfaces

lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 6,263
edited January 17 in Off Topic General

Thoughts?
Ariel only, no fads allowed.

Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• RomeoRejectRomeoReject Registered Users Posts: 1,865
    Ugh, should've checked to see who the author was before wasting my time clicking in.
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 3,400
    You know, I looked real hard, and I actually found something beautiful about this thread. Everyone is different... what a boring world it would be if everyone was the same. Luci, keep being you. You’re you, and that’s what counts.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,419
    Can someone explain the joke to me? Or is it literally just the fact that he’s passing some random song off as voice files?
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 3,400

Can someone explain the joke to me? Or is it literally just the fact that he’s passing some random song off as voice files?

There’s no joke. That’s why he’s so ‘special’.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,419
    ROMOBOY said:

There’s no joke. That’s why he’s so ‘special’.
    Haha got it
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 38,876
    No substantive link with a TW game, so moved.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png