Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Post-battle CTDs for last couple of months with WE. No mods, template followed and files provided.

subtactricssubtactrics Registered Users Posts: 8
Build: 16966.2153399

Detailed description:
I fight Grimgor manually and win.
The first dump is after it showed the post-battle loading screen and then CTD.
The second it didn't show the post-battle loading screen, just went black for a bit then CTD. In this instance Orion died while everyone lived in the previous dump.

Reproduction Steps:
Declare war on Grimgor & invite allies
Win battle manually
CTD

Details of any solutions that have already been attempted:
In December I ended the turn instead of battling and the game kept on rolling until I fought the same lord again (Greenskins again) and then crashed post-battle.

I stopped playing in December because I couldn't get a game that didn't crash at some point. All crashes have been from post-battle against Greenskins. I will wait and see if you guys can fix it.

I'm going to try reinstalling the game now and will report back if it fixes the problem.
Tagged:

Comments

• subtactricssubtactrics Registered Users Posts: 8
    I cleaned the steam library/common warhammer 2 directory as well as the app data one before reinstalling and it still crashes after the battle.
    This time it finished the post-battle load before crashing. Previous two times, the progress bar didn't even work.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file