Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WD article: Olde Weirde's Incunabulum 2of5

Red_Dox#2328Red_Dox#2328 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 6,492
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 6,502
    Ooof, they took quite a hit.

Look at all those names now: Inner Sea > Sour Sea, Plains of Plenty > Plains of Bones, Mahrak City of Hope > Mahrak City of Decay.
  • capybarasiesta89#4722capybarasiesta89#4722 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 5,457
    Quality stuff I love TK lore and aesthetics, do you have any Vampire Counts WD articles from 6th edition or later, some lore bits.
    h1feizw8yzk6.jpg
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 6,502
    edited January 2021

Quality stuff I love TK lore and aesthetics, do you have any Vampire Counts WD articles from 6th edition or later, some lore bits.

See his 'Vampire Lore, born unto damnation' thread ;)
  • 55JoNNo55JoNNo Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Mattock said:

The artwork of the living tomb kings has always made want either a campaign set in ancient nehekara and the war vs nagash. That or a mod that restores the tomb kings to life at the end of thier vortex map campaign.

Came here to say this. Tomb Kings are cool , but "restored to life" Nehekarans would be awesome too.

Bohemond for game 3 please!

• Red_Dox#2328Red_Dox#2328 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,492
    i have my doubts we ever will see "living" Nehekharans. Certainly not for game#3. And I am not sure a "Nagash War" expansion would make sense, since they skipped smaller campaigns after game#1 (Beastmen; Woodelves).
    I see a possibility that, if CA would further stick to Warhammer (because success+money) maybe in the future they could smaller standalone games for various campaigns (like history saga games?) which might aim for that, but that is a huge if.

For our game#3 future, besides the hope for modders doing something like that, the next best hope would be for a Tomb Kings crossover DLC which might take Numas into the spotlight.

------Red Dox