Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Every Other Turn A Desync Occurs For Multiplayer Campaign With Save Files

DarkMageDarkMage Registered Users Posts: 10
Build Number 1.10.2

The end turn timer is abnormally slow since the new dlc for the AI factions. It seems to work for a turn after accepting a resync.

Retracing our steps:
1) Start game save may immediately need a resync when starting the game.
2) Skip all notifications and press end turn.
3) Next player does the same.
4) Repeat steps above for one to two turns to receive another resync attempt window.

We have played on Lan and online to see if anything was different and its the same for us.

We are also playing Belegar and Durthu factions if that information helps at all and my partner has not recruited Ariel at all but have seen that in the patches notes she may have caused a desync.

Hope you find the fix for the desyncs!

Comments

• DarkMageDarkMage Registered Users Posts: 10
    Found the solution. My partner had the Twisted and the Twilight dlc playing as Durthu. I did not. Seeing the Ariel desyncs on the patch notes I brought the dlc too to see if it would solve my problem and it did. Played the above saved game for 5 turns without a single desync with the dlc.

This solution is one that I had to pay for...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file