Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I cant play multiplayer battles.

Ardi-YaArdi-Ya Registered Users Posts: 1
After a while playing Rome 2 i want play rome 2 in multiplayer mode but i have found i cant.

This is how my gamescreen looks like

In the first pic i cant click in the "dlc botton" since i've told im not connected to internet (i have internet connection obviously)

After ckick in the battle tab, i cant play neither in the Quick match mode (aka Batalla rápida), and after clicking in multiplayer match. I just can go for LAN matches. Not multiplayer. The botton looks like i cant (is not disabled like in the "quick battle" tab) but when i click on it nothing happends and stay in LAN mode.

I tryed to re install or even install other versions and i still having this problem.

About versions, most of gameplays i saw on internet the main screen there is not a helenic helmet but an roman eagle with a map of mediterranean see. I dont know if that have something to do, altough i installed rome 2 in the "eagle" version and the problem still there.

Of course i tryed to disable the antivirus and allowed the game to go through the wiindows firewall

Comments

• HN94518HN94518 Registered Users Posts: 5
    Sounds like a firewall issue or maybe you are on an older version that you need to update.

When I boot up the game, sometimes I get two firewall warnings, which is strange considering I always select the option to never ask me again.

Regarding the background, I think you can choose from multiple different backgrounds