Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CTD after winning provincal sally counter attack (dwarfs vs orcs)

billybobbabbyboybillybobbabbyboy Registered Users Posts: 3
I have a rranged my crash report around the "read this before posting" thread.

>Build Number (this can be found in the top right hand corner of the main menu screen)
version 1.10.1 and a bunch of numbers that i cant be bothered to transcribe (see capture.PNG)

>Detailed description of what happened before the crash
playing a dwarf campaign, the karak guy. sieging that big mountain provincal capital owned by grimgor that i assume they get from the start. one besieging and one reinforcing. there is an enemy army garrisoned in the besieged province capital that may or may not be in a waaagh state. this is the first turn of the settlement being sieged and have begun building one siege tower. i end my turn. on grimgor's turn he sallies out to break the siege. i win the battle. i end the battle. the loading screen works as normal until the progress bar fills up, at which point the music stops playing and i crash to desktop.
>The relevant mini dump file
attached
>A copy of your Campaign .save game, if the crash occurs during a Campaign.
attached
>A copy of your DxDiag
attached
>A copy of your preferences script
attached
>A copy of your modified.log file (.txt)
attached

Comments

• Lampros73Lampros73 Registered Users Posts: 158
    I have had this issue as well after fighting a Waaagh army, as have others. We think it is the "parent" Waaagh army being destroyed, leaving the attached Waaagh army un-attached and confusing the game. But I wish I could know for sure.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file