Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Dawi where is the love?

Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 1,661
Hear me out, fellow Dawi!

For too long we have been neglected by the gods of Total War Warhammer! For too long we had to watch Elgi, Zangunaz and Thaggoraki getting content after content while we had to endure months and years of nothingness since our DLC back in 2016. Only a minor rework was granted to us but it pales in comparison ot the massive rework the filthy Greenskins got!
Enough I say! This cannot be the will of the Ancestor Gods! It is time that Dawi get what Dawi deserve!
Let us unleash the true power of our runes! Bring forth the genius of our engineers! Call upon the mighty Dragon Slayer and Demon Slayer! Send word to the breweries across the Karaz Ankor!

But most important of all it is time to call upon our brothers in the north so they can take their rightful place as pre-order DLC against the horrors of chaos in the upcoming war. And let us cleanse the Damaz Kron of the tainted grudges against our traiterous kin in the east by making them the first new race to march out after the war has begun!
It is time that Dawi get what Dawi deserve!

Comments

• ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 3,944
    Pain.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

• DrazhoaththeAshenDrazhoaththeAshen Registered Users Posts: 276
    Cortes31 said:

Enough I say! This cannot be the will of the Ancestor Gods!

Angry Hashut noises

Keep calm and praise Hashut
    Beautiful artwork by Matt Hancox
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 10,644
  • SteelRoninSteelRonin Junior Member ChileRegistered Users Posts: 1,179
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 10,825
    Doorfs? Doorfs!
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • Man2008kindMan2008kind Bucharest, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,556
    Actually, it is the umgi who need the most love. Only 4 out of the 14 races (tough I could think of more)? No Bretonnia rework or LP? And instead they focus on the filthy, unexistent Skaven? C'mon CA. You're better than this.
  • LabriaLabria Registered Users Posts: 1,874
    Yes. Dwarfs need more love. I hope they will get these stuff in game 3:
    1. Dwarfs Cross lord pack with Malakai Makaisson, Snorri Nosebiter(legendary hero), missing slayer stuff(Slayers of Karak Kadrin list) and airship.
    2. Thorek Ironbrow as FLC legendary lord
    3. Josef Bugman as White Dwarf promotion for game 3
    + Norse Dwarfs as pre-order race pack and Chaos Dwarfs as campaign pack. B)
    Dwarfs need Slayer Lord pack: https://imgur.com/x74HxxU
  • SultschiemSultschiem Registered Users Posts: 2,690
    I kinda get the impression, that GW and CA don't really like any dwarves.

- Squats get unceremonially killed off
    - Chaos Dwarves get unceremonially killed off in the end times and aside from forgeworld no real support
    - Dwarves got all killed pretty meh in End Times too....

• FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 4,442
    Do you realize that if Norse Dwarfs are made into their own race, we'll have 3 Dwarfs races, same as the Elves? How glorious would that be?
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 3,944

I kinda get the impression, that GW and CA don't really like any dwarves.

- Squats get unceremonially killed off
    - Chaos Dwarves get unceremonially killed off in the end times and aside from forgeworld no real support
    - Dwarves got all killed pretty meh in End Times too....

To be fair, it makes sense though. Dwarfs are too stubborn to leave their holds behind. Now the way Chaos Dwarfs got treated in the End Time was bad.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

• Ingr8Ingr8 Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    The Dwarfs in Hats will arrive soon - may well be the preorder - that's plenty!
    Dreaming of mighty Lumbria

• MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 2,964
    A good DLC with an Engineer LL, a rune reworj and Thorek as FLC would be the perfect finishing touch !

Then Chaos Dwarfs as a complete campaign pack and we're set !

But I don't see the Norse dwarfs coming. Plus, I'd be miffed if they come but DoW don't !
    I believe in Slaanesh supremacy
  • Sfigatto16Sfigatto16 Registered Users Posts: 230
    Ingr8 said:

The Dwarfs in Hats will arrive soon - may well be the preorder - that's plenty!

Only people with an honorable beard would be able to get it
  • SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 1,258
    Fossoway said:

Do you realize that if Norse Dwarfs are made into their own race, we'll have 3 Dwarfs races, same as the Elves? How glorious would that be?

It would strike a grudge from the Great Book of Grudges at the least.

• Ben1990Ben1990 Registered Users Posts: 554
    Thorek Ironbrow when?
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 10,227
    Thorek Ironbrow, remade Anvil of Doom, Thunder Barge, Doomseekers, Dragon Slayers and Goblin Hewers.

And almost the most important bit of all, opening up the east to make Dwarfdom be at the center of it all. That will be where the love is. Into the east. Always into the east.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • siddig_the_catsiddig_the_cat Registered Users Posts: 8
    They do need some love. Would really like them to be on the Vortex campaign. I wouldn't expect any sort of a major mechanics overhaul though, as the Beastmen should be getting that in the dlc,
  • SultschiemSultschiem Registered Users Posts: 2,690
    Fossoway said:

I mean chaos technically has 10....

4 monogods, 1 undivided daemons, 1 chaos warriors, norsca, beastmen, skaven, chaos dwarves

Then there are 3 Elven Factions

Then there will be 4 Undead factions (Vampire Counts, Tomb Kings, Campire Coast, Nagash)

4 Human factions (bretonnia, Empire, kislev, cathay)

So why not 3 Dwarven factions...^^
  • Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,435
  • DwarfMasterRaceDwarfMasterRace Registered Users Posts: 2,359
    I really want Chaos Dwarfs and Norse Dwarfs. Also for Dwarfs to get a rework, more LLs and more units (Thunderbarge, goblin hewer, slayer pirates!). Dawi are just the most awesome race in the WH world. o:)
    Justice for Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.
  • RheingoldRheingold Registered Users Posts: 898
    You know for some inexplicable reason I can't help but feel that a daemon slayer lord might be very useful in the near future... Just a feeling.
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 10,577
    Do Norse Dwarfs really want to be a race pack which would permanently divide them from the Karaz Ankor? Or would it be better just to have some Norse Dwarf-affiliated units that are only available from a Kraka Drak landmark?
  • LegendaryArticunoLegendaryArticuno Registered Users Posts: 165
    RIP Stunties... but for selfish reasons I hope they get the next DLC pack, that way WH3 can focus on the other races that are more important to me...
  • Pr4vdaPr4vda Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,684
    edited February 10
    I want Thorek Ironbrow, Josef Bugman and Grimm Burloksson, with a rework of our Karaks and a real rune system ! C'mon CA ! Do not shame your ancestors !
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !
  • DwarfMasterRaceDwarfMasterRace Registered Users Posts: 2,359
    Draxynnic said:

Do Norse Dwarfs really want to be a race pack which would permanently divide them from the Karaz Ankor? Or would it be better just to have some Norse Dwarf-affiliated units that are only available from a Kraka Drak landmark?

Hm, I suppose that would make the most amount of sense. It WOULD be pretty odd not to be able to confederate with Kraka Drak, which is part of the Karaz Ankor. Especially when Imperials can confederate with Marienburg despite it not being part of the Empire. But having unique units there, perhaps a LL starting there too, would make sense.
    Justice for Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.
  • panda_express12panda_express12 Member Registered Users Posts: 212
    Hairy smelly stunties. This is an elf board.
    Rig
    CPU: i7 9700kf 4.6GHz
    GPU: GTX 1070 8GB
    RAM: 16GB 3200mhz
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 4,773
    Cortes31 said:

It is time that Dawi get what Dawi deserve

Isn't that already the case?