Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Allow Malus Darkblade to negate Rampage on Cold Ones

TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 14,701
G'day

I want to suggest that Malus Darkblade gets an ability, be it a version of Cold Blooded, or a Passive AoE effect, that allows him to negate Rampage on Cold One and Cold One Knight Units.

in TT, Malus and Spite negated the "Stupidity" Rule in any unit of Cold Ones, Cold One Knights etc. They joined. In TW WH, this isn't represented at all, when Malus should've been a Lord with a focus on Cold One units.

So I think he should either have a special version of "Cold Blooded" that only works on Cold Ones, though a limited use ability on a single character could be a bit too weak.

Alternatively, and for me preferably, he should have an AoE effect that negates Rampage on Cold One units around him, maybe in campaign that could be upgraded to Map wide, so that his TT Effect would be represented and his focus on Cold Ones strengthened
The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file