Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Would you be interested by a warhammer Age of Sigmar at some point?

13»

Comments

• NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 9,130
    The setting is still young and needs to be fleshed out, although it's been getting really good lately.

That said I would definitely play it. The Nighthaunt alone would be enough to make me play the game. This faction looks **** sick.

• LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 1,931
    Frontier Developments currently have exclusive licensing rights for an AoS RTS. Depending on it's reception, who knows what can happen in the future? My instinct says probably not very much.
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 10,997
    Yes all in due time and after they get a proper bretonnia
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc
  • Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 4,578
    edited February 14
    If they do then it shouldn't be anytime soon. If they don't then I could care less. I'd rather play actual AoS than Total War.
  • PoorManatee6197PoorManatee6197 Registered Users Posts: 1,201
    Maybe in the future when it is its own thing, right now it still uses fantasy things and some of the races are barebones.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Silver Pinacle, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!
  • Ulthuan_VolcanoUlthuan_Volcano Registered Users Posts: 89

AoS is an interesting mix of great and terrible miniatures.

I wouldn't be against it, but it needs a good 10 years to sort itself out.

well if we get a game like this after a LOTR and/or 40k game it might be 10 years. But I agree that right now the setting shouldn't bet turned into a total war game