Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Finding Coeddil...

137Danil137Danil Registered Users Posts: 2
edited February 27 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
As a passionite Wood Elf campainer I have made it my mission to unite all of the LL. There is one problem though. Drycha... more specifically Coeddil. So in order to get all of the Lords I opted to play as Argwylon. Durthu has a Confed mission that allowed me to race to Drycha and mission Confederate her before lvl 5 where her item quest triggers.

She reached lvl 5 and the quest path starts but you are sent to raid Kings Glade instead of the normal path. This is fine. But after that raid though I do get the item there is No Coeddil in sight...

In general I repect the idea that most Wood Elves aren't able to get Coeddil, it comes across very lore friendly. However I loved the Idea that Durthu is able to reunite al WE like he did in the beginnig.

Please help us find Coeddil

Post edited by 137Danil on

Comments

• furtissimfurtissim Registered Users Posts: 354
    It's crazy CA hasn't fixed this, NOR even communicated with us on whether this is a bug or is intended. I don't think it's intended, otherwise I'd expect the text saying you'll obtain Coeddil to be removed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file