Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Nie można uruchomić Medieval 2 na Windows10. Prośba o pomoc.

PawełSPawełS Registered Users Posts: 1
Nie mogę uruchomić oryginalnej wersji "pudełkowej" gry Medieval 2. Po zainstalowaniu i próbie uruchomienia pojawia się komunikat: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again.".
Bardzo proszę o pomoc i z góry dziękuję za informację, czy będę mógł zagrać w moją ulubioną, oryginalną strategię.

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,004
    PawełS said:

Nie mogę uruchomić oryginalnej wersji "pudełkowej" gry Medieval 2. Po zainstalowaniu i próbie uruchomienia pojawia się komunikat: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again.".
    Bardzo proszę o pomoc i z góry dziękuję za informację, czy będę mógł zagrać w moją ulubioną, oryginalną strategię.

English on the forum please. (Google translation:) (Angielski na forum poproszę. (Tłumaczenie Google:)

I can't run the original "boxed" version of Medieval 2. After installing and trying to run, the following message appears: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again." Please help and thank you in advance for letting me know if I can play my favorite , original strategy.

You will need to download the game from Steam to play. The Windows computer system is the problem. It has an anti-thief feature that will prevent you from using the discs. I personally had the same problem. Game is cheap on Steam and I went ahead and got it. Works fine.

Aby zagrać, musisz pobrać grę ze Steam. Problemem jest system komputerowy Windows. Posiada funkcję przeciw złodziejom, która uniemożliwi korzystanie z dysków. Osobiście miałem ten sam problem. Gra jest tania na Steamie i poszedłem dalej i ją dostałem. Działa w porządku.

dge1

"The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
  • FritzvomWaldFritzvomWald Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 39
    edited February 25
    If it is a legal version (damaged disk) then using the install code to redeem it on Steam will do the trick. Helpful if the original disk is damaged: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?688368

I have a disk version with OST CD from way back when and it still works perfectly. In fact I am running that one as well as the Steam version on my machine with the latest win10 version. (Steam has numerous pitfalls for modders)

There is an issue with securom that result in his message if you run emulation software (eg alcohol120%) or have used a wrong patch: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?698423-The-SafeDisc-Issue-affecting-older-Total-War-games

This is the patch I am using for kingdoms, I actually made an upload of the European version myself (Total_War_Kingdoms_105_EnFrItGeSp ) in case the original disappears: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ah21v11l6cn2270/Total_War_Kingdoms_105_EnFrItGeSp.zip/file
    author.png