Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What should be the asthethic of N'kari and Kulgath in game 3 ?

MalalforthewinMalalforthewin Registered Users Posts: 455
Slaanesh and Nurgle are two of the core factions of game 3 and many have speculated that N'kari and Kulgath would be their core LLs.

So I was just curious, does anyone knows of any kind of artwork depicting them specifically ?

Because I think we can all agree that greater demon LLs should differ in style from other generic greater demons, so that they are easily recognisable. We don't have that problem with Skarbrand (skull-face and torned wings) or Kairos (two heads).

These images are the only things I could find :
Kulgath :

So maybe bigger horns for him? Maybe also a sack full of nurglings to throw (just-like the troll hag) ? He is also known to hate the dwarfs, so maybe he could use a broken dwarf bell or part of Dawi architecture as a weapon ? Maybe he could also carry a desecrated Book of Grudges from a long since fallen Karak ?
N'kari :

I don't see much difference with other Keepers of Secrets. So maybe adding some ornements or jewelry reminiscing of Elves he killed/corrupted (the race he always fights) ? Maybe an helmet or a cloak with fake phoenix feathers to mock them ? Maybe a reference to dragons or red ruby, as they are pretty proeminent in HE ?

This thread is as much about finding information as it is about speculating about a cool look for them.

Comments

• XxXScorpionXxX#2310XxXScorpionXxX#2310 Registered Users Posts: 6,150
    I want the forge world model design for N'Kari. That one is so creepy and unsettling. AoS version just looks like an alien. That one looks like a demonic entity.
    Request scorched body textures, and fire death effects. At least 30% of all damage in this game comes from fire sources. Request Fire for the Fire God DLC.
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,487

I want the forge world model design for N'Kari. That one is so creepy and unsettling. AoS version just looks like an alien. That one looks like a demonic entity.

Nkari doesn't have a model. The model above is a conversion based on some old Warhammer artwork of Nkari. That model is probably the most likely CA will base Nkari on just like they based the Tomb Kings Heirotitan model on a fanmade conversion.
  • mecanojavi99#6562mecanojavi99#6562 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 11,535
    There 2 options.

Either they make unique original versions of the KoS and GUO for them.

Or they use Rotigus and Shalaxi models, but saying they are Ku'gath and N'kari.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,390
    For N'kari I would go with FW model, or modify AoS era model by adding two more pairs of bosoms.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,180

There 2 options.

Third and easiest option. Forgeworld GUO and KOS models repurposed as them, while generic greater demons get the new AoS versions.

I just love that old KoS, all leather and spikes, it's silly but it's fun, and it fits N'kari well !
  • mecanojavi99#6562mecanojavi99#6562 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 11,535
    Maelas said:

There 2 options.

Third and easiest option. Forgeworld GUO and KOS models repurposed as them, while generic greater demons get the new AoS versions.

I just love that old KoS, all leather and spikes, it's silly but it's fun, and it fits N'kari well !
    I'm okay with that, but I'm also of the opinion of having Exalted Greater Deamons as the Lord version, using the new models, and SEM Greater Deamons using the Forge world models, so Ku'Gath and N'kari couldn't really use the same models.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous