Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

shogun 2 battle loading screen crash to desktop

Ibrahim_AmineIbrahim_Amine Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi, I have been playing shogun 2 without any problems for a while. But after my last connection to steam and opening of the game, the client told me that there was some updates of the game installed. When I launched the game, it took me through everything without any errors, but when i prepared for battle against a friend of mine and started it, going through the battle loading screen, and as soon as the battle map shows, the game crashes with no error messages or warnings. I tried every solution i found on the internet like verifying the game files on steam or re installing directX as well as the redist 3 executable files, or updating drivers or updating windows or changing game language, and with even uninstalling and reinstalling the game, the problem still persists.
This created some MDMP dump files on my game's folder, if you would like to see it you're welcome to.
Tagged: