Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I am sick of the Legendary Cheat exploits the AI uses to cheat....

AgentHunk1AgentHunk1 Registered Users Posts: 31
edited March 2021 in Gameplay Issues
I have been trying to hold out on Legendary to get two achievements "This is Total War" and "Legendary General"

To no avail...been wasting almsot a month of my time to game elsewhere....I planned to get the achievement and move on,but Creative Assembly and it's Devs are giving the AI cheats and exploits to make the player never attain said achievements by make it hard or impossible...

I Demand Creative Assembly and it's Dev's to Patch the game to remove AI exploits and cheats on legendary and make the Two Achievement's, "Legendary General" and "This is Total War attainable"...

I'm on my Spain strategy trying to get back to where I had the stable setup..but the AI isn't letting me...I had to restart campaign and start again....I missed a turn to declare war on a faction...had to start over...

this is getting nowhere and I expect A patch for Western Rome and Eastern Rome...obviously...making both of them stronger and able to survive early on...come on...

I don't play this game to let the AI win...

I play to Achieve and win.....fix the goddamn game...

Don't bypass the word filter.
Post edited by dge1 on