Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Alternative art for T&T DLC

YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,898

Found this really cool artwork by Zara Alfonso. This one is more in line with the one we got for W&P. Which one do you like more? This one or the one we've got?

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀

Comments

• DrownedHoundDrownedHound Registered Users Posts: 7,011
    Yrellian said:

Found this really cool artwork by Zara Alfonso. This one is more in line with the one we got for W&P. Which one do you like more? This one or the one we've got?

I don't like that it is in a pretty clearing in the middle of a sunny day. Talented artist though
  • YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,898

Yrellian said:

I don't like that it is in a pretty clearing in the middle of a sunny day. Talented artist though
    Yeah, weird choice of background for a DLC that has the word "twilight" in the name.

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 4,365
    I like the normal one better. You can’t beat that background.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,032
    edited March 1
    Good wood, but I prefer the one we have got. It's more dynamic and twilighty.

• ToxicFlamesToxicFlames Registered Users Posts: 442
    Nice art but Background needs a bit of GrimDark
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,032
    edited March 1
    By the way, there's a third art:

• Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,636
    Throt the clean more like.