Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WHO YOU WANT MORE? SKREET VERMINKIN OR FESKIT?

BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 1,571
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Whom will you choose? Skreet Verminkin of clan Klaw kill pointy ears and seek artifacts? or Feskit of clan Mordkin fight undead with Fellblade

Skaven is the second most favorite race, 15.5% people pick them

Post edited by Blaced on
Tagged:

Comments

• SaintCorn#3148SaintCorn#3148 Registered Users Posts: 2,856
    Hmm, Lord Feskit of Mordkin would be my pick.

• Neodeinos#5871Neodeinos#5871 Registered Users Posts: 15,851
    edited March 2021
    Why not both.
    Post edited by Neodeinos#5871 on
  • PTree#4895PTree#4895 Registered Users Posts: 974
    Blaced said:

Whom will you choose? Skreet Verminkin of clan Klaw kill pointy ears and seek artifacts? or Feskit of clan Mordkin fight undead with Fellblade

Skaven is the second most favorite race, 15.5% people pick them

I don't play skaven, but enjoy/fear playing against them... What would be the mechanics of each?
  • Valkaar#2507Valkaar#2507 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,770
    edited March 2021
    Let’s start with Thanquol for the first Skaven crossover.

Then give the other races their crossovers.

Then see where we sit in terms of which race(s) need their second crossover, if any, like 5 years from now before we vote for either one of these two 🤣
  • Commissar_G#7535Commissar_G#7535 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,826
    Valkaar said:

Let’s start with Thanquol for the first Skaven crossover.

Then give the other races their crossovers.

Then see where we sit in terms of which race(s) need their second crossover, if any, like 5 years from now before we vote for either one of these two 🤣

Even as a Skaven TT player, aside from Thanquol I honestly wouldn't care if we never got any other content for them.
    MarcusLivius: You are indeed a lord of entitlement.
  • MijuTheSharkMijuTheShark Registered Users Posts: 65
    Thanquol. A Dual-lore caster on a bonebreaker the size of a Necrofex colossus with twice the cannons. With any luck, he'll even have a randomized start location and power balances, so that every campaign I have a new nemesis.
  • DragonbroodlingsDragonbroodlings Registered Users Posts: 334
    I like new Skaven units to beat. I'm really excited for the Daemon Skaven (verminlords, I think). I hope they are a foe worthy to take down.
  • Arcani_4_Ever#4489Arcani_4_Ever#4489 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,813
    Considering how much CA love the rats we will get both probably.

Although considering there is artwork of actual Verminlords for Warhammer 2.

Then i am sure they will come in Warhammer 3.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 6,502

Considering how much CA love the rats we will get both probably.

Although considering there is artwork of actual Verminlords for Warhammer 2.

Then i am sure they will come in Warhammer 3.

That artwork is for the Horned Rat himself, not just any Verminlord.

I do wonder if we'll get all of their End Time varieties when they come.
  • EmrysorEmrysor Registered Users Posts: 522
  • Mr_Finley7#4571Mr_Finley7#4571 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,415
    Clan Mordkin with Skaven necromancers
  • EarthDragonEarthDragon Registered Users Posts: 1,180
    I question why more people are playing Skaven. When you are constantly getting updated and your campaigns are mostly unique to each other, it’s a self fulfilling prophecy
  • Bloodydagger#9716Bloodydagger#9716 Registered Users Posts: 4,723
    I'd love to see Clan Mordkin added. Feskit and the Fellblade.
  • SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,232
    Is this some kind of parody of a veresh thread? because I like the reasonable comments here, shows how popular the High elves really are :D

I would choose Skreech Verminking, so Skaven get their Daemon representation, if verminlords not already come with Thanquol.
  • Nyxilis#3646Nyxilis#3646 Registered Users Posts: 7,650
    @davedave1124

At this point, would rather have his vaunted tank rat.
  • KroozaNob#4050KroozaNob#4050 Registered Users Posts: 202
    edited March 2021

Is this some kind of parody of a veresh thread? because I like the reasonable comments here, shows how popular the High elves really are :D

I would choose Skreech Verminking, so Skaven get their Daemon representation, if verminlords not already come with Thanquol.

I mean, I did one already featuring the greenskins.

My only mistake was choosing 2 actually known characters so my question sparked a real discussion....
  • Mr_Finley7#4571Mr_Finley7#4571 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,415
    Verminlords have to come at some point. It’s a must-must
  • mecanojavi99#6562mecanojavi99#6562 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 11,223
    I think you meant Thanquol and Verminking, both as LL.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,640
    Both!
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • Man2008kind#9439Man2008kind#9439 Bucharest, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2021
    Ingr8 said:

You to turn off the Caps Lock!

What? I don't see any Caps Lock comments.

Edit: Ohhhh........the title. Got it.
    Post edited by Man2008kind#9439 on
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 1,571
    edited March 2021
    Who wants to play elves? Empire and Skaven are more popular
    KroozaNob said:

I mean, I did one already featuring the greenskins.

My only mistake was choosing 2 actually known characters so my question sparked a real discussion....
    Skreet Verminkin is supreme than Althran Stormrider

Post edited by Blaced on
  • davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 21,380
    edited March 2021
    Nyxilis said:

@davedave1124

At this point, would rather have his vaunted tank rat.

Yes, as long as it isn’t done as a FLC and we get a fancy Warlock Eng with a reskinned Empire Tank.

I’d prefer a DLC with a fully customisable tank, rather than a lab of some sort the entire mechanic is based around the tank, which gives meaningful options like a Ratling Cannon build, with weapon platforms for heavy Jezails or Mortars, or we could have a traditional primary cannon flanked by warp lock lasers.

The weapon platforms can be added to Skaven siege battles to allow the player to use weapon teams more effectively.

I would of course like to see a Vermin Lord as a legendary hero with Thanquol, but it would have to be the one who supported him against the other vermin lords.. can’t remember his name at the moment though.
  • RamsesIII#4621RamsesIII#4621 Registered Users Posts: 1,176
    Skreech Verminking, though I expect him to come with Thanquol as either FLC LL or a LH.
  • General_Hijalti#1213General_Hijalti#1213 Registered Users Posts: 5,421
    Don't fall to a Veresh level of asking for minor characters who are never going to get added. Nor using a poll that in no way represents the true numbers.

It will only encourage him more