Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[Poll] - If you had to remove one faction from the game, who would it be?

Comments

• veresh1989veresh1989 Russia, Saint-PetersburgRegistered Users Posts: 4,365

ArneSo said:

Vampire Coast - Worst faction in the game, CA made them too bad

Nah they are great, especially Cylostra! Awesome characters with a great model!

May I ask what you don’t like about the Vampire Coast?
    They completely broke knowledge. Their units and mechanics are too strong to play, there is no balance. I liked Luthor Harkon and Noctilus as lords. Their plot and design are good. But otherwise, everything is very bad. The composition of the army is very poor. The colossus is too strong and looks very dull. There are almost no naval units. In general, they are the worst in my opinion. It is their implementation in the game itself.
    How would you fix the vampire coast, Veresh King of The Woods?
    I would leave only Luthor and Noctilus, remove the possibility of developing cities, except for their capital, the capital must develop, all other cities must be outposts or bays. Would change the composition of their troops, there is no balance in it. Would weaken the possibilities of resurrection.

• MurmurlockMurmurlock Registered Users Posts: 393
    HE for sure. Never trust the Azurs!
    From Kislev with Poorgrammar. :)
  • obippoobippo Member Registered Users Posts: 2,447
    Lizardmen 1 votes

Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• petertel123petertel123 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 949
    ArneSo said:

This forum never disappoints! 😂

"Why is the high elf race a complete failure???"
    Team Bretonnia
    Team Dark Elves
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian U.S.S.RRegistered Users Posts: 3,437
    obippo said:

Lizardmen 1 votes

It's probably a certain Elf fanatic who despises the fact that the Children of the Old Ones are the real heros of Warhammer.
  • MahDogMahDog Registered Users Posts: 57
    That subrace called "Dwarfs" with their pathetic attitudes. It's a wonder how such a genetic aberration often steamrolls the map despite their literal inferiority.
    Let the galaxy burn
  • YannirYannir Registered Users Posts: 979
    Beastmen.

CA could've already removed them and you probably wouldn't even notice.
  • AmonkhetAmonkhet Registered Users Posts: 4,345
    Draxynnic said:

A bit of a coinflip between Norsca (on the basis that it could be absorbed into other Chaos factions) and Vampire Coast. Went with Vampire Coast on the assumption that the removal also meant the removal of assets, rather than the assets being able to be redistributed into other races. Also because, let's face it, they are supposed to be pretty minor players, and having four of them across the place, each with the potential to explode (albeit Cylostra less than the others) can result in some pretty distorted campaign maps.

ArneSo said:

High Elf fans right now

Honestly? I expected it as soon as I saw the thread title. Just goes to show how much of the forum is mired in spite at the moment.
    I mean, if thats the reasoning, High Elves should be removed before them.
    Yannir said:

Beastmen.

People hate beastmen for some reason, their campaign is a complete failure. But unlike the vampire coast, CA did them very well, they are perfectly implemented.

• LoreguyLoreguy Registered Users Posts: 425
    obippo said:

Lizardmen 1 votes

It was me. Please be merciful!
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 20,001
    edited March 3

Yannir said:

Beastmen.

People hate beastmen for some reason, their campaign is a complete failure. But unlike the vampire coast, CA did them very well, they are perfectly implemented.

„BM perfectly implemented“

Post edited by ArneSo on
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
    ArneSo said:

Yannir said:

Beastmen.

„BM perfectly implemented“

No wonder you got banned on Reddit when you spread such nonsense and lies.
    Nobody banned me there, just the trolls from the forum made me -20 karma

• KrocodileKrew212KrocodileKrew212 Registered Users Posts: 226
    Warriors of Chaos. Not in every sense just in its current form. I still believe the game would have been better without a pointless insertion of WoC that's never quite satisfied any one group. They should have waited until the third game so Chaos could come out in its current form (as four monogod takes on the Legions of Chaos list I think?) and maybe set an army aside for all those units as well.
    Team Ogre Kingdoms

"We threatened to grind their bones up to make bread if they didn't pay. Course that's just a threat - it takes too long to grind 'em and most of this lot are just as 'appy to eat'em raw." -- Olag Skullcracker, Ogre Tyrant
    Loreguy said:

obippo said:

Lizardmen 1 votes

It was me. Please be merciful!
    MFW you disrespect the Old Ones

• DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 10,028
    edited March 3
    Amonkhet said:

Draxynnic said:

A bit of a coinflip between Norsca (on the basis that it could be absorbed into other Chaos factions) and Vampire Coast. Went with Vampire Coast on the assumption that the removal also meant the removal of assets, rather than the assets being able to be redistributed into other races. Also because, let's face it, they are supposed to be pretty minor players, and having four of them across the place, each with the potential to explode (albeit Cylostra less than the others) can result in some pretty distorted campaign maps.

ArneSo said:

High Elf fans right now

Honestly? I expected it as soon as I saw the thread title. Just goes to show how much of the forum is mired in spite at the moment.
    Okay, let's remove the oh-so-insignificant High Elves and all their accomplishments from the Warhammer world and see what hap...

Err: Empire not found
    Err: Dwarfs not found
    Err: Lizardmen not found
    Err: Skaven not found
    Err: Wood Elves not found
    Err: Dark Elves not found
    Err: Bretonnia not found
    Err: Vampire Counts not found
    Err: Tomb Kings not found
    Err: Vampire Coast not found
    Err: Stack overflow in Demons of Chaos

EDIT: I should note that my response is not a vote for removing anything from the game, just a consideration of what I'd remove if I absolutely had to. Vampire Coast could be most easily removed while retaining the integrity of the Warhammer world.
    edited March 3
    delete
    Post edited by ArneSo on
    Draxynnic said:

Amonkhet said:

Draxynnic said:

ArneSo said:

High Elf fans right now

Okay, let's remove the oh-so-insignificant High Elves and all their accomplishments from the Warhammer world and see what hap...

They simply troll and envy the success of the High Elves campaign. Here is a real list of factions with very low popularity.

• CrosswireCrosswire Registered Users Posts: 89
    ArneSo said:

Vamp Coast is about the only faction that can mess with the toilet bowl as AI - it is little wonder he wants anything that can challenge them removed from the game.

Draxynnic said:

Amonkhet said:

Draxynnic said:

ArneSo said:

High Elf fans right now

They simply troll and envy the success of the High Elves campaign. Here is a real list of factions with very low popularity.

You forgot the first spot!

Draxynnic said:

Amonkhet said:

Draxynnic said:

ArneSo said:

High Elf fans right now

Ok, Knifeears.
    ArneSo said:

Draxynnic said:

Amonkhet said:

Draxynnic said:

ArneSo said:

High Elf fans right now

Literally scientific proof that HE are #1 most hated faction in the game. FACTS and LOGIC.

ArneSo said:

Draxynnic said:

Amonkhet said:

Draxynnic said:

ArneSo said:

High Elf fans right now

Literally scientific proof that HE are #1 most hated faction in the game. FACTS and LOGIC.
    Make a poll like this on Reddit :D

• TexacoV2TexacoV2 Registered Users Posts: 531
    I have a vendetta against coast after years of being op.

ArneSo said:

Draxynnic said:

Amonkhet said:

Draxynnic said:

ArneSo said:

High Elf fans right now

Reddit? You mean that gaggle of Taurox lovers? Lol I'd rather have the opinion of the Moonclaw gang, since their opinion is worth something. You don't take the opinions of Cockroaches seriously do you?

ArneSo said:

Draxynnic said:

Amonkhet said:

Draxynnic said:

ArneSo said:

High Elf fans right now

Reddit? You mean that gaggle of Taurox lovers? Lol I'd rather have the opinion of the Moonclaw gang, since their opinion is worth something. You don't take the opinions of Cockroaches seriously do you?
    Your fanfiction has no chance

TexacoV2 said:

I have a vendetta against coast after years of being op.

I hope you feel the same about HE then.

ArneSo said:

Draxynnic said:

Amonkhet said:

Draxynnic said:

ArneSo said:

High Elf fans right now

Your fanfiction has no chance
    Is this about me or the scientific poll OP has made?
  • manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 1,766
    ArneSo said:

That they're second. It's just a pitiful attempt at distracting the attention.
  • ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 30,813
    I wonder if the HE hate is because of how the faction is designed or because of the people who play them.

• manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 1,766

I wonder if the HE hate is because of how the faction is designed or because of the people who play them.

Crearly the latter, especially around here where a good part of the threads are attempts to troll the big troll.