Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Elnobody 3.0

Kiwi123Kiwi123 Registered Users Posts: 634
As promised.
It got closed, so here we go again.
Useless nobody. Cried, and bored Sigvald into leaving to fight some real warriors in Bretonnia.

Go.

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 31,990
    I hope you slept well hero.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster

• LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 4,890
    How many times you gonna do that?

• Kiwi123Kiwi123 Registered Users Posts: 634

How many times you gonna do that?

Every time a mod closes it, another one shall open.
    I'm basically HYDRA.
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,408
    Eldyra is a ridiculous footnote that is discussed only because certain individuals are so starved for female that they cling to fantasy characters to fill that emotional hole.

She’s a named elf warrior who exists only as a plot accessory for Tyrion. Certain individuals who don’t seem to understand how the HE work should stop harping about her and focus on characters with either an entry in the rule sets or have have considerable agency with regard to to their impact within the faction (Aislinn)
  • veresh1989veresh1989 Russia, Saint-PetersburgRegistered Users Posts: 4,451
    Kiwi123 said:

As promised.
    Useless nobody. Cried, and bored Sigvald into leaving to fight some real warriors in Bretonnia.

Go.

I will play your game

Princess Eldyra of Tiranoc the only known woman to receive the title of General

Shadow of Nagashizzar
    So occurred the greatest of assemblage of Elven heroes in many hundreds of years. Prince Tyrion, the Everqueen's Champion, led an army of Ulthuan's finest warriors. With him went not only his brother Teclis, but also Eltharion of Tor Yvresse, Eldyra of Tiranoc, Ystranna of Avelorn and Belannaer of Hoeth.

As one of the greatest elven heroes, she crushed many enemies in the halls of Nagash, who wept in fear in his pyramid and hid in sarcophagi

Eldyra is a ridiculous footnote that is discussed only because certain individuals are so starved for female that they cling to fantasy characters to fill that emotional hole.

She’s a named elf warrior who exists only as a plot accessory for Tyrion. Certain individuals who don’t seem to understand how the HE work should stop harping about her and focus on characters with either an entry in the rule sets or have have considerable agency with regard to to their impact within the faction (Aislinn)

At the end of time, Vlad recognized her greatness and wanted a relationship with her
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 13,169

Kiwi123 said:

As promised.

Go.

I will play your game

Shadow of Nagashizzar
    So occurred the greatest of assemblage of Elven heroes in many hundreds of years. Prince Tyrion, the Everqueen's Champion, led an army of Ulthuan's finest warriors. With him went not only his brother Teclis, but also Eltharion of Tor Yvresse, Eldyra of Tiranoc, Ystranna of Avelorn and Belannaer of Hoeth.

As one of the greatest elven heroes, she crushed many enemies in the halls of Nagash, who wept in fear in his pyramid and hid in sarcophagi

I prefer Eldyrat.

Kiwi123 said:

As promised.

Go.

I will play your game

Shadow of Nagashizzar

You completely made up the part about Nagash hiding. There’s no reason to believe she’s the only HE female who was made a general, plus that dosent say a whole lot as the HE whole schtick is that they politicize military appointments and unqualified individuals routinely achieve command with the right support.

And stop posting your personal masturbatory aids, those pictures are in no way official or endorsed by GW

Kiwi123 said:

As promised.

Go.

I will play your game

Shadow of Nagashizzar

You completely made up the part about Nagash hiding. There’s no reason to believe she’s the only HE female who was made a general, plus that dosent say a whole lot as the HE whole schtick is that they politicize military appointments and unqualified individuals routinely achieve command with the right support.

And stop posting your personal masturbatory aids, those pictures are in no way official or endorsed by GW
    Perhaps there have been others for many thousands of years. But in fact, we know that the generals are Tyrion and Eldyra. I am not against other examples of official knowledge.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 4,644
    These new users that WH3 brought us are weird and boring.

as the kid in school of rock would say: you are tacky and I hate you.
    *Justice and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!
  • MadDemiurgMadDemiurg Registered Users Posts: 4,624
    It's funny because in the Shadow of Nagashizzar Elves were only saved from Mannfred by the Dwarfs and still lost Aliathra. Nagash wasn't even there, if he was there would probably be some new elven zombies in his army.

Kiwi123 said:

As promised.

Go.

I will play your game

Shadow of Nagashizzar

Perhaps there have been others for many thousands of years. But in fact, we know that the generals are Tyrion and Eldyra. I am not against other examples of official knowledge.
    She’s only where she is because of the cosign from Tyrion and her fathers achievements. It’s pretty clear in the text

Kiwi123 said:

As promised.

Go.

I will play your game

Shadow of Nagashizzar

She’s only where she is because of the cosign from Tyrion and her fathers achievements. It’s pretty clear in the text
    Yes, her father played a role. But she achieved greatness on the battlefield with her skills as a warrior and strategist.
  • ArielAriel Registered Users Posts: 2,041

The final rose has faded,
    The eaves will sing no more;
    The waxen ground will keep you bound,
    Death-pale until the thaw.
    Then she placed the rest of Orion's ashes into the bowl and turned to face the Oak of Ages.
    I used to go by many names here. Crazycrix, Dubinekdubajs, Yrellian and finally Ariel, one of my favourite characters in the setting. Still waiting for Finubar and Naieth!
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 8,459
    With my limited knowledge i find her a brave soul!

I talked with a loremaster about her and he told me tales of her destroying Sigvald The Magnificent(witch is no mean feat considering his The Scion Of Slaanesh after all!)

She also destroyed all the servants of Nagash (witch again is a monumental task considering just how many dead-things exist!)

If the end of times had not happened the loremaster assured me that she would be able to finish of most of Skavendom(and again with the numbers they have that would truly be impressive!)

She is a great hero indeed but alas she´s no slayer of dragons, everyone knows that the ultimate challenge for questing heroes is to slay a dragon yet she seem to be in a slightly lower order of heroes, but only slightly so though as she would sure have taken on a Hellpit Abomination!(just not if it had a moulded on dragon-head for obvious reasons mkay)

I have yet to hear to complete legend of Aldura and i hope to catch the ear of said loremaster so he can spin me some more glorious tales of valor and heroism!

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • HondlisHondlis Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,294
    Well i definitely admire your commitment.

Kiwi123 said:

As promised.

Go.

I will play your game

Shadow of Nagashizzar

What game??
    I'm merely pointing out that a worthless character whose only notable achievement was making Tyrion pity her, isn't fit to be a LL/LH in this great trilogy.
  • DwarfMasterRaceDwarfMasterRace Registered Users Posts: 2,374
    Elves are boring.
    Justice for Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.
    Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

As promised.

Go.

I will play your game

Shadow of Nagashizzar

What game??
    I'm merely pointing out that a worthless character whose only notable achievement was making Tyrion pity her, isn't fit to be a LL/LH in this great trilogy.
    he is a general in the high elf army, a very significant title. There are only 2 such elves, she and Tyrion
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 8,459
    Oh btw another loremaster told me that she "took Tyrions sword"

Or was it "Polished Tyrions sword"

I can´t remember sorry!

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • DwarfMasterRaceDwarfMasterRace Registered Users Posts: 2,374
    Reeks said:

I can´t remember sorry!

We all know how she got such a high role in the military. Tyrion is gonna get #MeToo'd.
    Justice for Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.
  • MadDemiurgMadDemiurg Registered Users Posts: 4,624
    Reeks said:

I can´t remember sorry!

Every good squire polishes their master's sword, part of the job.

Kiwi123 said:

Kiwi123 said:

As promised.

Go.

I will play your game

Shadow of Nagashizzar

What game??
    he is a general in the high elf army, a very significant title. There are only 2 such elves, she and Tyrion

Please stop posting false information. You are breaking the rukes, and will get this discussion closed. Thankyou.

Sidenote: reportes for posting lies.

obippo said:

Mods right now

Yeah I honestly have no desire to take this forum seriously for as long as the mods don't. It's beyond a joke at this point. :D
    Hence these threads lol
  • HondlisHondlis Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,294

obippo said:

Mods right now

Yeah I honestly have no desire to take this forum seriously for as long as the mods don't. It's beyond a joke at this point. :D
    Well it's a video game forum. Not taking it seriously is only good for you.
  • SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 2,336

obippo said:

Mods right now

When did he insult anyone?
    He has personally insulted me at least twice if memory recalls.

Called the entire forum sexist for not wanting a sexualized anime fox-girl as a character.

People were called trolls for not wanting his suggestion of sexualized cowboy elves riding turtles. These elves also would use puddle magic.

He constantly identifies himself as an elf, and he subsequently refers to all humans as monkeys.

He believes Fanaticism is love, and everyone that isn't fanatical is loveless.

Just a few remarks that I remember from just my time being here.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 31,990
    Remember folks, do as you like, engage in the lulz, but also contact Grace or other CA people on the forum or on Reddit about your concerns.

obippo said:

Mods right now

Veresh? He's mostly in the grey area. He did call a bi guy a homophobe though.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster

• mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 6,586

At the end of time, Vlad recognized her greatness and wanted a relationship with her
    I beg your pardon, but Vlad, madly in love with Isabella, to the point that he sacrificed his own live to save her, wanted a relationship with Eldira?

Why? How? Oh by Hashut, this has to be the worst kind of fanfiction I've seen.
  • SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 2,336

I beg your pardon, but Vlad, madly in love with Isabella, to the point that he sacrificed his own live to save her, wanted a relationship with Eldira?

Why? How? Oh by Hashut, this has to be the worst kind of fanfiction I've seen.
    Yeah, he is taking the entire scene where Vlad basically mocks Tyrion for being unable to help her after she was turned into a vampire by either Mannfred or two random vampires. The lore was pretty inconsistent.

• manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 2,398
    edited March 2021

obippo said:

Mods right now

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/comment/2936560/#Comment_2936560

Literally everybody.
This discussion has been closed.