Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Tilea Geography

2»

Comments

• Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 38,156

Foul Necromancy
    this Topic was dead for 16 Month

It’s a fantastic thread and worth to be brought back.
  • #28957#28957 Registered Users Posts: 2,786

I hope once we get DoW, CA will add Remas, Trantio, Pavona, Verezzo and Monte Castello. I also want them to be special 1 settlement provinces like the 3 major Kislevite Cities or Sartosa.

This should be the way for most of the settlements of Southern Realms - they are city-states after all. Same one-settlement province should go for Skaven strongholds in the Old World, like Black Chasm and Mordheim.
    Now I am known as "numbers".
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 38,156
    #28957 said:

I hope once we get DoW, CA will add Remas, Trantio, Pavona, Verezzo and Monte Castello. I also want them to be special 1 settlement provinces like the 3 major Kislevite Cities or Sartosa.

This should be the way for most of the settlements of Southern Realms - they are city-states after all. Same one-settlement province should go for Skaven strongholds in the Old World, like Black Chasm and Mordheim.
    I really hope they give the whole southern Realms a major rework province wise.
  • CountSpookula#8662CountSpookula#8662 Registered Users Posts: 67
    edited November 2022

I could definitely see many of the Southern Realms getting at least 1 legendary lord. Unless the map gets bigger I can't see much room for more. Something like this:
    - 1 Tilean LL
    - 1 Estalian LL
    - 2 Border Prince LL's: Purely for the fact that they have at least 2 regions. Could have 1 Western and 1 Eastern lord.
    - Make Pirates of Sartosa a Southern Realm faction.

That's now 5 lords for a faction that currently has 0.

Dog's of War is 80% Tilean, as well as the vast majority of the RoR's, it should be 1 estalian, 3 tilean, BP has always been a collection of many different races for players in TT to design their own armies.

-Lorenzo Lupo (Luccini)

-Borgio the Berserker (Miragliano)

-Lucrezzia Belladonna (Pavona)

-Marco Colombo (New World Colonies)

These were the most prominent LL's from the DoW tabletop.... all Tilean. However, Belladonna could have 'married' intsomewhere else in Estalia or other which could explain away an odd placement for her.

NOTE: these models are from 5th edition, as Bretonnia and DoW weren't carried forth in any official or grand manor, the looks of many of these characters could change quite drastically.
  • Jarms48#7854Jarms48#7854 Registered Users Posts: 360

BP has always been a collection of many different races for players in TT to design their own armies.

This could be apart of BP's ability though. With some kind of mechanic allowing them to get Tilean, Bretonnian, or Empire troops. Maybe something like Emperor's Mandate that Markus has and you can periodically choose a selection of these units.