Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Scheduled Maintenance

CA_SimoneCA_Simone Registered Users Posts: 250
🛠️Scheduled Maintenance for Total War: SHOGUN 2🛠️

The routine update will be pushed today at 11:00 GMT with a very short interruption to players' stats in multiplayer.

Comments

• easytargeteasytarget Senior Member Austin, TXRegistered Users Posts: 2,433
    So, hum, what did this actually do or change?
    This space intentionally left blank.
    edited March 2021
    Playing an Otomo campaign today and here are the things I've noticed that are different, all of them bad.

1. Metsuke standing in water off the Chosokabe coast. Been there since early in the campaign. Want to know what reminded me, I ran a boat into him just now.
    2. Trade ships glitching out in that they won't combine into one set at the trade node off the coast of the Hoki province and their flag was glitching like something out of Cyberpunk 2077.
    3. When land or sea units are set to fast move they sometimes stutter and lag out the entire display.

And yes I would in fact notice these things because I've got a lot of play time at 1,700 hours, and all of it previously w/o ever encountering any of these issues.
  • Rubz2293#7512Rubz2293#7512 Registered Users Posts: 595
    Did they actually bother to fix the Ninja bug? Or the tutorial cannon bug? Why even bother to update a game after years if they won't fix these simple problems that have been there for years and are well known?
  • Cabbini93Cabbini93 Registered Users Posts: 22
    What about advisor bug in ,,Battle of Kawagoe" did they fix this finally?
    So far as I know CA hasn't said what this does. All I have to go on is everything I'm experiencing in my current campaign that is now broken that previously wasn't.

So my take would be CA has confused progress with regress.
  • ChaoS_BladeChaoS_Blade Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 27
    Currently mp ladder is stuck and won't update, avatar conquest map is stuck with 0 points on each province and wont update. Maybe that's because of "very short interruption to players' stats in multiplayer"? It's been for more than a month already. Can please CA devs to look at the problem and fix it. Thanks in advance.