Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Sooo, what's going on with Nakai now?

SubjectEighteenSubjectEighteen Registered Users Posts: 600
I'll be honest and admit I haven't even touched Warhammer II for months now. Last I knew Nakai started on Albion in Mortal Empires? Did he get moved? Does he still exist? Does anyone care?

Comments

• GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 6,927
    AI Nakai isn't in Albion
  • Prkl8r#9998Prkl8r#9998 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,242
    Nakai is the most interesting looking LM lord to me, but he unfortunately has the worst looking mechanic in the game, even taking BM into account.

I don't like having a forced vassal that is going to drag me into wars I don't want.
  • Artjuh90Artjuh90 Registered Users Posts: 1,697
    edited March 2021
    Prkl8r said:

Nakai is the most interesting looking LM lord to me, but he unfortunately has the worst looking mechanic in the game, even taking BM into account.

I don't like having a forced vassal that is going to drag me into wars I don't want.

ye and the issue could be easily fixed... just make sure you can't declare wars to that faction. only if you declare war with nakai
  • SubjectEighteenSubjectEighteen Registered Users Posts: 600

AI Nakai isn't in Albion

The player still does though right? Seems like an odd decision to me.
  • Djau#5149Djau#5149 Registered Users Posts: 12,144

AI Nakai isn't in Albion

The player still does though right? Seems like an odd decision to me.
    I feel its going to be a recurring thing for Albion.

• Arcani_4_Ever#4489Arcani_4_Ever#4489 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,813
    Nothing.

Remember that several patches ago, CA added multiple different Startpos depending what Lord you pick.

AI Nakai doesn't start in Albion.

A big change i did notice is that Konquata finally has Lizardmen Settlement sprites instead of Norscan Sprites, as it should be.
  • TheWattman#7460TheWattman#7460 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,579
    The AI may not be an issue, but this has pretty big consequences for player Nakai. It means that the door is open for horde factions to play in provinces that already has a playable start. Which is pretty important since we have atleast 4 horde-based core races in WH3.
  • PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Forlì, ItalyRegistered Users Posts: 3,059
    Nakai, the Rexxar of Warhammer.
  • Valkaar#2507Valkaar#2507 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,753
    I’m more curious where does Rakarth start if the Player is Nakai. I’d kind of welcome an early non-Norscan challenge but they might just have him hide out in Karond Kar? I’ll be curious to test it out.
  • Pr4vda#6038Pr4vda#6038 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,325
    And what about a H2H between Nakai and Rakarth ? They just begin in albion ? So if Nakai looses the campaign is lot at turn 1 ? Lol
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !
  • Iron_Crown#5779Iron_Crown#5779 Registered Users Posts: 1,841
    So don't do a H2H with those two. You can't cram 100 LL onto the same map and expect all combinations to be viable.