Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Remember this rat? He's been MIA since Throt came home.

SutuulSutuul Registered Users Posts: 22

Can we get him put in the pool for generic Grey Seer Lords? Pretty please?

Comments

• ToxicFlamesToxicFlames Registered Users Posts: 443
    edited March 21
    i think you still can get him in the lord pool. other then that throt already trew him in the Meat-flesh Grinder

• SutuulSutuul Registered Users Posts: 22

i think you still can get him in the lord pool. other then that throt already trew him in the Meat-flesh Grinder

The one that can be recruited appears to have curved ram horns. Interesting.
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,083
    I've gotten him post Throt. I have noticed that variants of all lords are less varied though so there could be an issue. I've been playing Vortex and H2H though so I'm not sure about ME.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 4,509

I've gotten him post Throt. I have noticed that variants of all lords are less varied though so there could be an issue. I've been playing Vortex and H2H though so I'm not sure about ME.

Yes, tjeres a problem with he variants.
    *Justice and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!

• PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Registered Users Posts: 2,804
    RIP Morlocke. Rest in generic lord heaven.
    No, i also dislike Garth Ennis. He is very juvenile and raunchy, and some of his statements are utterly ridiculous, like Captain America being offensive to WWII veterans when his co-creator, Jack Kirby, served in the war and soldiers liked his stories.

If you think using your abilities to help and inspire people is childish, then i feel sorry for you.
  • SutuulSutuul Registered Users Posts: 22

Yes, tjeres a problem with he variants.
    This does seem to be the case. Upon further inspection of some of the generic Lords several have similar features as Morlocke but have an extra set of small curved horns, no book on their hip, and a different stave.
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 6,715
    I like to think he's been recruited by a certain other Grey Seer for a bloody campaign of vengeance that will cause utter havoc yet still go comically wrong.
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.