Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Is there a mod that disables the "AI has brought X faction into war with you"?

thekoohendrixthekoohendrix Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 3
Greetings all, I was wondering if anyone can help me locate a mod that would disable this behavior in the AI.

I really despise AI factions calling hordes of other AI factions I have never met on the campaign map into war with me. This mechanic has ruined multiple campaigns and I am just sick of having to start over because Bourdeluex called Charce into war who called Eataine into war who called Saphery into war who called Avelorn into war, etc etc. until I am at war with 10 factions by turn 20 and have 10 full stack armies marching towards my 5 region kingdom that can barely afford 2 stacks.

Note I am not talking about alliances. I am talking about the "bribe to join war" mechanic or whatever it is the AI does to convince other AI that are not allied and have never met the player to declare war on the player.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Tagged:

Comments