Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[Poll] - Are you more interested in playing Cathay, Daemons of Chaos or Kislev in the third game?

KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 2,877

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 27,652
    Wo xiang wan Cathay!
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 2,877

Wo xiang wan Cathay!

Confused Emperor Qin noises.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 3,758
    Even though I swore to uphold the law as Sheriff of this town, I cannot deny that my job would be easier with access to certain powers, which only Chaos can provide, fitgh fire with fire.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 3,783
    Slaanesh all day, every day.
    I believe in Slaanesh supremacy
  • NikolabracNikolabrac Registered Users Posts: 488
    Sorry Kislev vodka is the way for me

Wo xiang wan Cathay!

Confused Emperor Qin noises.
    It's "I want to play Cathay" in Mandarin.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 5,444
    There is no "Daemons of Chaos" in the game... CA has chosen to take a huge steaming dump on the fans of the Daemons..
  • joproulx99joproulx99 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,135
    Chaos of course!

Destroying Cathay will be my first priority.

They took the Cult of Ulrik spot, this cannot be forgiven.

There will be no romance, there will be no 3 kingdoms, but only Chaos and ashes, I shall crucify the fake Dragon Emperor on top of his own "Great Bastion" so that he can watch his former kingdom in ruins in an eternity of lamentation and despair!
    "Fear me mortals, for I am the Anointed, the favored Son of Chaos, the Scourge of the World. The armies of the gods rally behind me, and it is by my will and by my sword that your weakling nations shall fall."

~ Archaon, Lord of the End Times

Even though I swore to uphold the law as Sheriff of this town, I cannot deny that my job would be easier with access to certain powers, which only Chaos can provide, fitgh fire with fire.

If you're the sheriff then I am the lawless cowboy. You'll never take me alive, lawman!

Sorry Kislev vodka is the way for me

Same for me, boyo.
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 921

Chaos of course!

They took the Cult of Ulrik spot, this cannot be forgiven.

There will be no romance, there will be no 3 kingdoms, but only Chaos and ashes, I shall crucify the fake Dragon Emperor on top of his own "Great Bastion" so that he can watch his former kingdom in ruins in an eternity of lamentation and despair!

Ah, gods bless your over the top maniacal response. A servant of the dark gods after my own heart.

But really, I voted Kislev. DoC are a close second and I have no interest in Cathay.

They took the spot of my ogres, every campaign they will burn.

• DrazhoaththeAshenDrazhoaththeAshen Registered Users Posts: 279
    Gotta say, I really think the inclusion of Cathay as a core race may actually end up being a really really smart decision...

Even I, someone who was desperate to see the Chaos Dwarfs and was a bit bitter at Cathay's inclusion, now find myself really excited about them.

It'll also be really satisfying to obliterate them with the Dawi Zharr, when the time comes.

Keep calm and praise Hashut
    Beautiful artwork by Matt Hancox
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 3,758

If you're the sheriff then I am the lawless cowboy. You'll never take me alive, lawman!
    Mmmm, the FPD would make good use of someone with more... unorthodox methods, would you consider joining the police department as my deputy, in exchange for a pardon?
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 4,902
    I did the unthinkable.

I voted Cathay. Though we haven't seen the faintest clue of them yet.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,082
    Play Cathay first and then Nurgle..
    Interested in Sea Elves? Did you just call me a simpleton?

• Beef545Beef545 Registered Users Posts: 762
    Couldn't care less for any of them to be honest. All hope in Dlcs, pre oder especially.
    The age of Men is over. The time of the Troll has come.

Currently Cathay in the lead. Kislev second, then Monos with 6 votes each.
    Hyped for TWW3.

• Hourgath_the_HutridHourgath_the_Hutrid Registered Users Posts: 264
    My favorite is nurgle but I'll start from cathy . You know better leave best for last
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 5,922

Not including races that aren't confirmed yet.

https://www.strawpoll.me/42902450

Chaos.

Only thing Cathay will be there for is ignoring, or razing.
    Beastmen

• HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 3,215
    Kislev

She had fought beside Aenarion in the days of her youth, killing daemons, slaughtering the enemies of her people with wild abandon. She had cast spells and brewed poisons and worked out battle strategies for his armies. She had used her gift of visions to grant the elves victories innumerable.

The so-called high elves had forgotten that now, preferring to cast her as the villain in the simple-minded morality plays they so enjoyed since her son had sundered the realm. They had no idea what it had cost to win those battles back when all thought the world was ending, or the price she had paid for victory.
    Well, this looks like it's playing out as it will in reality, Cathay will be the first choice faction.. from footnote to the coveted prime order faction.

• RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 10,450
    Hard to say with little to go on. But Cathay is the big unknown and thus for me has a lot of potential. But really there’s nothing I’m not thrilled by. Apart from Khornate Mortals + Daemons. They are really not my jam at all.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • damon40000damon40000 Registered Users Posts: 817
    KISLEV
    BsFG dwarf

Mmmm, the FPD would make good use of someone with more... unorthodox methods, would you consider joining the police department as my deputy, in exchange for a pardon?
    When I embarked on this path, I did so knowing my life was already forfeit, I don't do this for the money or the power, it's about sending a message.
    edited April 5

Well, this looks like it's playing out as it will in reality, Cathay will be the first choice faction.. from footnote to the coveted prime order faction.

*If they have an easy start position. Hopefully one easy plastered "NEWB FRIENDLY!" and one hard for the experienced folk.

I am actually surprised, I was expecting Kislev or the gods to win this on this forum. I expect casuals to be a lot more favourable to Cathay than hardcores.
    Hyped for TWW3.

• SteelRoninSteelRonin Junior Member ChileRegistered Users Posts: 1,250
    Chaos > Kislev > Cathay...but for a little margin. I am really excited about these factions..
  • MaziskyMazisky Registered Users Posts: 332
    edited April 5
    They all have their charm.

Kislev is the human classic empire style faction everyone loves and play the first time.

Deamons are the most evil faction in the lore and their units and playstyle will be pretty unique

Cathay has the exotic charm also it will be full of magic and creatures I am pretty sure, also I think far east enivornment maps will be the most beautiful of the game.

*If they have an easy start position.

Hopefully one easy plastered "NEWB FRIENDLY!" and one hard for the experienced folk.
    I'm thinking the Dragon Emperor will be OP and the other option will be a little more challenging.

*If they have an easy start position.

Hopefully one easy plastered "NEWB FRIENDLY!" and one hard for the experienced folk.
    I'm thinking the Dragon Emperor will be OP and the other option will be a little more challenging.
    I can't wait to see how broken skaven will become when they get stormfiends and verminlords on top of everything else.