Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New Eonir models leaked?

2»

Comments

• WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 4,820

Wyvax said:

The fact that Eonir is never spelled the same way twice in the OP is attention to detail that I find exquisite. That and the usage of Asuras. Just like the source material.

ArneSo said:

Hello fellow Asuras and Asrai!

After the recent Eonir discussions I got curious and wanted to find out more about this mysterious new faction everyone is talking about right now. Didn’t know much about them before.

Surprisingly I found some amazing new models for the board game:

I know it’s AoS as the round base tells me but it clearly shows that GW has big plans for the Eomir. So it might be a confirmation that the Eonir will be added to the Warhammer?
    🤨
    Okay so it's spelled the same way twice, (not counting the title) but that doesn't exclude the fact that Eoner, Eomer and Eomir are all presented as valid names in the OP. :p
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
    Bring back proper naval battles CA!!!
    Me when I see a LL character implemented as a LH.

• Ingr8Ingr8 Registered Users Posts: 2,144
    Meownir miniatures are also available:

Dreaming of mighty Lumbria

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,807
    Haha people really took that joke thread serious? I thought it was obvious. 😂

Well I had my fun so I allow the mods to close this thread.

PS: please don’t ban me. Me like here. 🥺
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 4,902
    We were Veresh all along.
  • RamsesIIIRamsesIII Registered Users Posts: 860
    You are a brave man.
  • sasori1548sasori1548 Registered Users Posts: 436
    Maybe the real veresh was the friends we made along the way
  • TancredQuenellesTancredQuenelles Registered Users Posts: 726
    Pleaase, mods. Ban for any Eonir topic or discussion, we get them every week with same 2-3 people demanding nonsence and having no elementary knowledge of the lore.

The art is a wood elf from WFRP 2nd edition many years ago.

The model is Eomer.

Stop this constant madness - the likes - this is the reason why CA does not worry a lot about this forum and prefers other platforms.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,807

Pleaase, mods. Ban for any Eonir topic or discussion, we get them every week with same 2-3 people demanding nonsence and having no elementary knowledge of the lore.

The model is Eomer.

Stop this constant madness - the likes - this is the reason why CA does not worry a lot about this forum and prefers other platforms.

Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • MaksboMaksbo Registered Users Posts: 393
    Were you drunk? Sorry but that was not funny
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 6,648

The model is Eomer.

You didn't seem to notice that OP is making fun of the troll that keeps posting Eonir topics.... That's the entire point, that it is ridiculous...
  • TancredQuenellesTancredQuenelles Registered Users Posts: 726
    I think any Eonir thread should be banned)
  • SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 1,434
    Those are solid models for the Eomer. Apparently, people are too tired of the other group to take jokes anymore.

• Beef545Beef545 Registered Users Posts: 762
    Provocative, misinformative thread, that's not how you do it. Potential new players might see it and think supreme elves look like this bearded old male, therefore greatly reducing current ongoing demand for Eonir in the community.
    The age of Men is over. The time of the Troll has come.
  • Man2008kindMan2008kind Bucharest, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,636
    Beef545 said:

Provocative, misinformative thread, that's not how you do it. Potential new players might see it and think supreme elves look like this bearded old male therefore greatly reducing current ongoing demand for Eonir in the community.

The last thing the elven knig saw before his mysterious death:

• arthadawarthadaw Registered Users Posts: 753

Beef545 said:

Provocative, misinformative thread, that's not how you do it. Potential new players might see it and think supreme elves look like this bearded old male therefore greatly reducing current ongoing demand for Eonir in the community.

The last thing the elven knig saw before his mysterious death:

Not bearded enough

his crown is still in one of the packing boxes
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 6,648
    Beef545 said:

Provocative, misinformative thread, that's not how you do it. Potential new players might see it and think supreme elves look like this bearded old male, therefore greatly reducing current ongoing demand for Eonir in the community.

He thinks there is any demand for Eonir in the community :lol:
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,501
    That is pretty funny.

Seriously though Eomer totally should be the 4th elf faction.
  • Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,219
    Beef545 said:

You mean the four people who actually want them? Why didn’t all the Eonir fans vote on either poll, here or Reddit?
  • ShiroAmakusa75ShiroAmakusa75 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 32,584
    In my informal poll of one person (me) I got 100% approval to the inclusion of the EAmir with no dissenting voices, which means the idea is universally popular. I think they should be added unit by unit with about $3.99 apiece + $19.99 if you want them to be playable.

• MakuhicoMakuhico Registered Users Posts: 218
    edited April 6
    Beef545 said:

Let me put this here so you dont forget🙈
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 39,749
    Trolling, or bad joke - who knows? Either way thread closed.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
This discussion has been closed.