Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Rome 2 Visual glitches DEI

sebastianchantresebastianchantre Registered Users Posts: 7
edited April 6 in Rome II Support
I am getting many different visual glitches and bugs after battles. The worst one soft locks the game because I can't press anything. I have tried to do a clean install of the game, deleting the hidden %appdata% folder, deleting all fragments of previous mods I have been using in the past along with all "pak." files, cleaned my Steam download cache and verified the cache many times. And also noticed that I had forgotten to check the Run "movie" and "release" pack mods and Run user script mods options. Checking those and restarted did nothing. I have no clue what would fix this problem as I have done EVERYTHING I can think off.

I am using the 3 parts of DEI and these Sub Mods and they are in the "correct" order:

"DeI - Slower Battles"

"It's a Small World After All"

"Dresden's Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod"

If I start the game with only DEI 1,2 and 3 the game plays fine so it IS one of these sub mods.

Help would be VERY much appreciated.
Post edited by sebastianchantre on

Comments