Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Nagash's faction should get some units from the Lichemaster list

2»

Comments

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 12,028
    edited April 8

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Nagash isn't even an unique race.

Oh, don't you worry. He will be.
    I could name for you 15 taces to be fleshed out more unique than a Nagash race will EVER be.
    And you would be wrong in thinking that any of them are gonna be added over Nagash. He is inevitable.
    Heading for r/agedlikemilk, I see. He isn’t inevitable, at all. Albion, Amazons, Araby, Nippon, Ind, Khuresh, Tigermen of Ind, Fishmen, Hobgoblins, all are more unique than Nagash has and will ever be. They should come first.
    And they won't, because they never were. They are specs of dust compared to Nagash. He will be there, no questions asked. Just like Monogods came, when half the forums were claiming them copy-paste trash.

Ultimately, existing materials outweigh new creations by CA. Not to mention he is a literal god in AoS. GW will not let him be anything less than an entire race onto himself.
    You know what the races I listed are wich Nagash isn't? Races. Ind is a race. Nippon is a race. The Snakemen of Khuresh are a race. The Hobgoblins are a race. Nagash isn't a race. He's a character. A dead one at that.

Bold of you to asume that Cathay will be fleshed out while it's most significant neighbors will be left as footnotes, as literally a page of lore.

No. Sometimes wich is unique outweights something wich is already in-game. Guess you didn't read the FAQ. It says clearley that Total War Warhammer III won't feature stuff from AoS, so what Nagash is in AoS is redundant.
    Oh, but they already did that with Araby. And for the entirety of game 1 that was the case with Kislev, and still is the case with Southern Realms.

You're kidding yourself if you think that Cathay is the precedent for the rest of the far east. In fact, signs are likely pointing at Hobgoblins already being deconfirmed as their lands aren't on the map that we've seen, despite the fact that they should be. I guess unlike the nonsense they get with Araby, this time they decided to just not put the actual places on the map.

And you still don't understand, do you? Monogods happened for one reason, that reason being that this route, of each god getting their faction, is the route that GW has set out for their IPs. And Nagash is also on that route.

Now combine this with the fact that Nagash is on the level of the Chaos Gods, on the level of bloody Sigmar and Gorkamorka, in Age of Sigmar, and you must be crazy if you think that GW wouldn't use this opportunity to showcase Nagash in his full glory, just as they are doing with Chaos. Nothing short of his own race makes sense.
    And you must be crazy to think that the map from the trailer has any other purpose than to tease Cathay.

Monogods happened because Chaos is the most important force from Warhammer, so it had to be implemented properly.

Great, what's next? Total War Warhammer III: Vengance of the Sigmarites. "But the Sigmarites are not in Warhammer." I don't care. They are in Warhammer AoS, it is confirmed that they will come to TWW3 to promote AoS. And the Tyanids too, to promote 40K. Oh, and Let’s turn half of Bretonnia into Rohan too. Why? What do you mean why? To promote Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game, why else?
    Oh, but it is the map, unless you think they intentionally made a map, that corresponds to the design of the older maps, just to tease it? No, it is our first look at the map, otherwise it wouldn't have been done with such detail. I'm absolutely certain that Cathay is the edge of the map.

And Nagash is the most important Undead in Fantasy, and in AoS. He is the first Necromancer, the Great Betrayer, the Supreme Lord of Undeath. Even in Fantasy, he was all this endeavouring to become a god unto himself, and he will be so once again in TWW. GW isn't gonna drop a chance to see him in full regalia when he was there to implement.

Oh, bold of you to claim Sigmarites aren't in when they already are. The same with Greenskins. And I would be willing to bet we will see Valten precisely because he is Sigmar's chosen representative in every End Times scenario. The rest of your arguments are reductio ad absurdum and showcase that you know nothing of the setting.
    See ya when CA reveals that TWW3 will introduce the whole Far East.

No, the Warhammer AoS equivalent of the Empire are the Freeguild, not the Sigmarites, so, no, there's no Sigmarites in Total War Warhammer. For someone who just said that I know nothing of the setting, we are off to a great start (unless the irony is intended). At least I know enough of the setting to know that the Legions of Nagash are still just combined TK and VC, unlike some of us here who actually claim that Nagash is a UNIQUE race, ah, the ego on them.
    Oh, I will be there, when your delusions fall apart.

Lol, this guy doesn't even know what "Sigmarites" means :p Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about, if you think they are just gonna leave Nagash as a simple LL or LH.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• Man2008kindMan2008kind Bucharest, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,636
    Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

I could name for you 15 taces to be fleshed out more unique than a Nagash race will EVER be.
    And you would be wrong in thinking that any of them are gonna be added over Nagash. He is inevitable.
    Heading for r/agedlikemilk, I see. He isn’t inevitable, at all. Albion, Amazons, Araby, Nippon, Ind, Khuresh, Tigermen of Ind, Fishmen, Hobgoblins, all are more unique than Nagash has and will ever be. They should come first.
    And they won't, because they never were. They are specs of dust compared to Nagash. He will be there, no questions asked. Just like Monogods came, when half the forums were claiming them copy-paste trash.

Ultimately, existing materials outweigh new creations by CA. Not to mention he is a literal god in AoS. GW will not let him be anything less than an entire race onto himself.
    You know what the races I listed are wich Nagash isn't? Races. Ind is a race. Nippon is a race. The Snakemen of Khuresh are a race. The Hobgoblins are a race. Nagash isn't a race. He's a character. A dead one at that.

Bold of you to asume that Cathay will be fleshed out while it's most significant neighbors will be left as footnotes, as literally a page of lore.

No. Sometimes wich is unique outweights something wich is already in-game. Guess you didn't read the FAQ. It says clearley that Total War Warhammer III won't feature stuff from AoS, so what Nagash is in AoS is redundant.
    Oh, but they already did that with Araby. And for the entirety of game 1 that was the case with Kislev, and still is the case with Southern Realms.

You're kidding yourself if you think that Cathay is the precedent for the rest of the far east. In fact, signs are likely pointing at Hobgoblins already being deconfirmed as their lands aren't on the map that we've seen, despite the fact that they should be. I guess unlike the nonsense they get with Araby, this time they decided to just not put the actual places on the map.

And you still don't understand, do you? Monogods happened for one reason, that reason being that this route, of each god getting their faction, is the route that GW has set out for their IPs. And Nagash is also on that route.

Now combine this with the fact that Nagash is on the level of the Chaos Gods, on the level of bloody Sigmar and Gorkamorka, in Age of Sigmar, and you must be crazy if you think that GW wouldn't use this opportunity to showcase Nagash in his full glory, just as they are doing with Chaos. Nothing short of his own race makes sense.
    And you must be crazy to think that the map from the trailer has any other purpose than to tease Cathay.

Monogods happened because Chaos is the most important force from Warhammer, so it had to be implemented properly.

Great, what's next? Total War Warhammer III: Vengance of the Sigmarites. "But the Sigmarites are not in Warhammer." I don't care. They are in Warhammer AoS, it is confirmed that they will come to TWW3 to promote AoS. And the Tyanids too, to promote 40K. Oh, and Let’s turn half of Bretonnia into Rohan too. Why? What do you mean why? To promote Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game, why else?
    Oh, but it is the map, unless you think they intentionally made a map, that corresponds to the design of the older maps, just to tease it? No, it is our first look at the map, otherwise it wouldn't have been done with such detail. I'm absolutely certain that Cathay is the edge of the map.

And Nagash is the most important Undead in Fantasy, and in AoS. He is the first Necromancer, the Great Betrayer, the Supreme Lord of Undeath. Even in Fantasy, he was all this endeavouring to become a god unto himself, and he will be so once again in TWW. GW isn't gonna drop a chance to see him in full regalia when he was there to implement.

Oh, bold of you to claim Sigmarites aren't in when they already are. The same with Greenskins. And I would be willing to bet we will see Valten precisely because he is Sigmar's chosen representative in every End Times scenario. The rest of your arguments are reductio ad absurdum and showcase that you know nothing of the setting.

No, the Warhammer AoS equivalent of the Empire are the Freeguild, not the Sigmarites, so, no, there's no Sigmarites in Total War Warhammer. For someone who just said that I know nothing of the setting, we are off to a great start (unless the irony is intended). At least I know enough of the setting to know that the Legions of Nagash are still just combined TK and VC, unlike some of us here who actually claim that Nagash is a UNIQUE race, ah, the ego on them.

Lol, this guy doesn't even know what "Sigmarites" means :p Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about, if you think they are just gonna leave Nagash as a simple LL or LH.
    Yeah, just like my Cathay delusions fell apart? I'll be there.

This

is a Sigmarite. Just ****ing google it if you've no idea what a Sigmarite is.

• PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Registered Users Posts: 1,998

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

This

Those are callef Stormcast Eternals not Sigmarites.
    Warhammer Fantasy is less grimdark than 40k.
    Ogre Kingdoms when CA?
    Dogs of War need Ogres and halflings.
  • Man2008kindMan2008kind Bucharest, RomaniaRegistered Users Posts: 1,636

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

Crossil said:

This

Those are callef Stormcast Eternals not Sigmarites.
    Yes, Stormcast Eternals, also known as Sigmarites or Sigmarines.