Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

DA MORTALZ

phdrengenphdrengen Registered Users Posts: 2
have anybody else have some trouble with the da immortalz banner not working? I'm trying to do a doom stack with them but for some reason it just wont work, if somebody have a solution or just had the same problem i would be happy to hear it.
Tagged:

Comments

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 4,969
    edited April 2021
    add an "im" ins front of mortlaz?
    Post edited by XxXScorpionXxX on
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,130
    Never tried this, but my guess is that it does not work with unbreakable.
    If you see this lost little fellow please help him find his way home.
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 5,063
    edited April 2021
    It doesn't work with Unbreakable, the game still calculates where their LDS should be. Also note, that being unkillable is not the same thing as being invulnerable. Even if they can't die they will eventually be reduced to zero health, but with full models still swinging.

To get them to the point where they actually are completely unkillable, you'll need to push them to somewhere in the range of 220 LDS. Enough that even at maximum army loss penalty and damage suffered penalty, they still keep on trucking. It can be done but be prepared to farm those confident heroes.
  • phdrengenphdrengen Registered Users Posts: 2
    I only need 3 more confident heroes in the army so they only got about 200 LD but even before i cast the Unbreakable they still die on 160 LD. and the buff is still on them also in the MP4 you can also see that their numbers went down from 80 before i used the crown.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,643
    Helhound said:

It doesn't work with Unbreakable, the game still calculates where their LDS should be. Also note, that being unkillable is not the same thing as being invulnerable. Even if they can't die they will eventually be reduced to zero health, but with full models still swinging.

To get them to the point where they actually are completely unkillable, you'll need to push them to somewhere in the range of 220 LDS. Enough that even at maximum army loss penalty and damage suffered penalty, they still keep on trucking. It can be done but be prepared to farm those confident heroes.

I find it disturbing that people even meta'd this out.
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,143
    Actually I think there is a way to get them to be Immortal. I recall a Legend Video about it you need alot of heroes with the "Confident" trait.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?