Where are the Official Forum rules?
You can find the rules here
What happens if I break the rules?
If you break the rules one of a few things will happen depending on the rule you broke, and the severity of the offense:
• You may receive a message reminding you of the rules with no further action taken.
• You may receive a more formal warning.
• You may receive a 2 or 3 point warning.
What are points?
Points are how we keep track of rulebreakers, points may be given to you if you break any of the rules, and the amount may be adjusted depending on the severity of the offense.
The effects of these points take place when a user reaches a certain number of points. Those effects can be found below:
• 0-2 points – no effect
• 3-4 points – The user will be jailed
• 5 points – 1 week ban
• 6 points – 2 week ban
What does being jailed mean?
being jailed lasts for 1 week and has 3 effects:
1. You will no longer be able to post discussions
2. You will only be able to comment once every 2.5 minutes
3. Your signature will be hidden
Who can I contact if I have a problem?
Any of our moderation team will be able to help. They are as follows:
How do I report rulebreakers?
1. Click the “flag” button beneath the post/comment you believe to be breaking the rules.
2. Click the report button.
3. Provide a reason for reporting that post/comment
4. Send the report
I feel like I was unfairly punished, what can I do?
All of our moderators decisions are final, but they are always open to conversation and will gladly explain in greater detail why they took the action they did.
I disagree with another user. What should I do?
Below each post you will find both an “agree” and a “disagree” button. Please use these to show your opinion and do not use the report button for this as it could cause you to accrue points.
Is a ban permanent?
Generally no, but there may be circumstances where a ban will be permanent e.g. racism, or sexually explicit content.