Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Doom shall commence!

ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 5,724
edited April 14 in Off Topic General
We now have agree and disagree buttons

Hell is coming

"Yum Yum"
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 3,213
    It will be popularity contest

She had fought beside Aenarion in the days of her youth, killing daemons, slaughtering the enemies of her people with wild abandon. She had cast spells and brewed poisons and worked out battle strategies for his armies. She had used her gift of visions to grant the elves victories innumerable.

The so-called high elves had forgotten that now, preferring to cast her as the villain in the simple-minded morality plays they so enjoyed since her son had sundered the realm. They had no idea what it had cost to win those battles back when all thought the world was ending, or the price she had paid for victory.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 22,774
    Finally we can do something against users like Beef or Veresh.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,991
    Actually, I prefer Like for Agree.

If they disagree, they shall just ignore the thread or just post comment why they disagree.

Anyways, I like it that CA is improving the forum.
    ArneSo said:

It will have the same effect as the mass flagging . None

She had fought beside Aenarion in the days of her youth, killing daemons, slaughtering the enemies of her people with wild abandon. She had cast spells and brewed poisons and worked out battle strategies for his armies. She had used her gift of visions to grant the elves victories innumerable.

The so-called high elves had forgotten that now, preferring to cast her as the villain in the simple-minded morality plays they so enjoyed since her son had sundered the realm. They had no idea what it had cost to win those battles back when all thought the world was ending, or the price she had paid for victory.
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,267
    Honestly I do not think it is the end of the world, we already had likes, and some people were using flag as a disagree button anyway. So who cares?

If you disagree with this comment I will find you.

ArneSo said:

It will have the same effect as the mass flagging . None
    Those flags always got removed because “trolling and baiting” was neither spam or abuse. Now we can at least disagree.
  • ToxicFlamesToxicFlames Registered Users Posts: 366
    edited April 14
    let the Great Unclean One's feed and RotFly's rain from the sky!

• ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 5,724
    edited April 14
    Bayes said:

Honestly I do not think it is the end of the world, we already had likes, and some people were using flag as a disagree button anyway. So who cares?

I miss my like button :'(

"Yum Yum"

I WANT TO LIKE SO BAD......

BUT I CAN ONLY AGREE!

WHY U TOOK MY LIKE BUTTON CA, WHYYYYYY?!

"Yum Yum"

I agree.
    Reeks said:

I WANT TO LIKE SO BAD......

BUT I CAN ONLY AGREE!

WHY U TOOK MY LIKE BUTTON CA, WHYYYYYY?!

The pain! Ahhhhhhh!
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,267
    Reeks said:

Bayes said:

I miss my like button :'(
    You can just pretend it is a like button :)

I am pretty sure that is what used to happen on the paradox forums.
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,991
    ArneSo said:

I agree.
    Then press Agree. Actually, Agree and Like are the same, right? If you like s post therefore you agree, isn't it?
  • roekkumroekkum Registered Users Posts: 349
    I often like things I don't agree with.
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 3,097
    Always like Reeks comments.

Always like Reeks comments.

Again i need my like button :s

"Yum Yum"
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 27,039
    The single worst feature about Reddit has made it here.
    Hyped for TWW3.

CA! Cathay has the most potential of any race in TWW by far. More A+ material to design a race from than any other. You can make Cathay the best race in TWW history. I bolieve in you!

Naa the worst part on Reddit is being able to actually burrow posts with dislikes.

"Yum Yum"
    Reeks said:

Naa the worst part on Reddit is being able to actually burrow posts with dislikes.
    Isn't burrow used for a hole in which animial lives? And bury is what you mean :D

• AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,597
    edited April 14
    Inappropriate Image removed.
    Get your clicking fingers ready gentlemen.
    Post edited by dge1 on

I disagree.

Reeks said:

Isn't burrow used for a hole in which animial lives? And bury is what you mean :D
    It is indeed

Now that's cleared up i shall retreat to my burrow

Good day Sir

"Yum Yum"
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 4,603

You'd be correct if and only if the community could collectively bury members they disagree with. Crushing any kind of discussion before it gets off the ground. As the set up here does not reshuffle the board according to popularity, I doubt it will cause as many issues.
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 2,984

It will be popularity contest

I rather be correct than popular. 100%
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • PatriksevePatrikseve Member Registered Users Posts: 2,017
    I have arrived thus day to agree with many nay and aye sayers currently procrastinating today in this forum. May it be known today that thy changes will weave its tendrils into the threads of time and emerge as both truth and smiley faces in the future. To be honest though I think they should call them Nay and Aye instead of diasgree or agree hehe.

• Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 5,761

ArneSo said:

Get your clicking fingers ready gentlemen.

Because the flag button is now only the "report" button. The flag abuse/spam options are gone.
    This is a travesty. Now I'll have to report spam instead of just flag it!
    Beastmen

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,699
    Posts with inappropriate personal images edited or removed.

Not a Warhammer topic folks. Moved to Off Topic.

3 — Use The Correct Category

We have dedicated categories for each of the Total War titles, keep posts relevant to the respective spaces. There is an off-topic section here for those of you wanting to discuss non Total War subjects.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.